Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badly want one of these as the games are amazing.
Can't at the minute though as i'm all ready paying for the Halo PF , Mass effect shep PF , Lara croft PF.
Ordered the Half life statue and a few others

Half Life Statue? Haven't heard about this. Can anyone elaborate?

Half Life Statue? Haven't heard about this. Can anyone elaborate?

Here ya go,

https://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=109

gordonfreemanstatue_610.jpg

ES will be decided before long.

So, is it September yet? If it is, can we push this to November? :D

I wonder if they will be setting an ES soon. I feel like we wont get more than 500 but that the number might be closer to 250.

Now I have a new study room for my collectibles, I may make this my first PF :)

Now I have a new study room for my collectibles, I may make this my first PF :)

This may be mine too. :) It's an incredible piece. But I'll definitely be waiting on in hand pics. That's the only downside to sideshow, for me anyways. Never knowing what the end product is going to be like. With ht and Enterbay ill pre order all day. Sideshow, nah.

There is going back in the sense that you can cancel your order. There is no going back once the piece is in your hand. You will never just have 1 pf after that.

When I get red pants Buffy, I said that was it. Then I got Angel, then I got Lara Croft, then SSC gave me Spike, and foreget it after all that. All pf hell broke loose.

There is going back in the sense that you can cancel your order. There is no going back once the piece is in your hand. You will never just have 1 pf after that.

When I get red pants Buffy, I said that was it. Then I got Angel, then I got Lara Croft, then SSC gave me Spike, and foreget it after all that. All pf hell broke loose.

:exactly:
At first I was fine with 1:6 and 1:5 and was concerned PF would take too much space but when Jessica came out I had to have her so I jumped.
Since then I've bought Joker, Black Cat, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake, Batman, Poison Ivy...

This may be mine too. :) It's an incredible piece. But I'll definitely be waiting on in hand pics. That's the only downside to sideshow, for me anyways. Never knowing what the end product is going to be like. With ht and Enterbay ill pre order all day. Sideshow, nah.

SSC has hinted at doing a 1/6 version of Nathan Drake. :duff

Back