Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Averone, has your repainted Ultron arrived yet? If so, please post photos!

It is just arriving tomorrow to the studios :gah:
It took forever to get the replacement out! They did test out for me for the light so thats good!

Now, the guys are behind by a few weeks, so its going to be even more time than expected! I think 2-3 weeks

Alex

I sent my EX back for a replacement over a week ago and asked that they inspect my replacement prior to sending to me. Yesterday I was informed that the replacements do not meet their QC standards, so no more EXs remain. My choices were a full refund or $35 off a reg. I'm taking the full refund.

I am supposed to be picking mine up on Saturday but it looks like I will be leaving it in the shop, luckily I have the Stormy PF to pick up also which will make the disappointment easier.

I sent my EX back for a replacement over a week ago and asked that they inspect my replacement prior to sending to me. Yesterday I was informed that the replacements do not meet their QC standards, so no more EXs remain. My choices were a full refund or $35 off a reg. I'm taking the full refund.

I think you made the right choice bro

I should get my replacement early next week. Outside of the fact he did not light up, I thought I ended up with a pretty good statue relatively speaking. We'll see how the replacement pans out...

The fact there's no more replacements is not a positive sign to me

Well i got my replacement the other day he's actually not bad he has a couple of paint smudges but the base lights up at least and since they don't have any more replacements i will be keeping him i think. They should be easy fixes if i ever wanted to.

Back