Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you want your replacement sent?

Broken09.jpg

Is the gap too noticeable in the 2nd picture or should I just keep it?

Bye bye Ultron! :monkey2
It was fun while it lasted!

I m rellY happY with mY UltroN :(

Did you get your refund? i think in your case you are actually better off just getting your money back vs another replacement. This statue really doesnt look very good, i saw it again today in midtown comics where the guy took the original video.

With so many cool stuff coming out, it's not like you cant spend that money on another piece.

Snake eyes + wolf looked so epic, so did catwoman.

Dhaval wasn't given an option for a full refund cause Sideshow didn't find his pics to be worth even a replacement.

are you serious? i thought they wont send him a replacement but agreed to a full refund. Dhaval, if were you i did call them up and demand a full refund. If they dont want to send replacement that's fine, but they should offer you a full refund if you are not happy with the statue.

Dhaval wasn't given an option for a full refund cause Sideshow didn't find his pics to be worth even a replacement.

they agreed for full refund but they r not ready to replace it. i want to keep him coz i want ultron in my collection so i m keeping him

*sign* no replacement for my Ultron... :( I took the damn $40 refund though. On the bright side, I really only paid $110 shipped. :eek:

I told you you won't get a replacement. These statues are made individually by hand in Chinese factories under less than ideal conditions. There will always be slight defects that you will have to contend with. If you want a perfect statue you will have to pay thousands not hundreds for it.

I told you you won't get a replacement. These statues are made individually by hand in Chinese factories under less than ideal conditions. There will always be slight defects that you will have to contend with. If you want a perfect statue you will have to pay thousands not hundreds for it.

lol i have paid 324$+80$shipping+97$ Customs .....n ur saying we have to pay more to get perfect statue:monkey1 this is so much i have paid. ! mexpecting more than perfect statue :mad:

lol i have paid 324$+80$shipping+97$ Customs .....n ur saying we have to pay more to get perfect statue:monkey1 this is so much i have paid. ! mexpecting more than perfect statue :mad:

we are expecting another free statue too... :exactly:

I'm sorry but you will still need to invest an extra few hundred $ to repaint him. Then your Ultron will be perfect. Paying 1000$ for the SS Ultron is still A LOT less than it would've cost you to get a custom Ultron!

Back