Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the high number of defective statues and returns, there are probably far less statues in circulation than the edition size stated.

Wouldnt it be HILARIOUS if this piece becomes a grail a few years down the road due to the low number that was actually sold. LOL

Yes i am amused easily..

Well i got my replacement the other day he's actually not bad he has a couple of paint smudges but the base lights up at least and since they don't have any more replacements i will be keeping him i think. They should be easy fixes if i ever wanted to.

Holy smokes! I've been waiting since feb 10th for a single response to my photos. i'm on the verge of going all mid evil on there ass on monday. They will avoid my wrath today since psylocke came but come monday....I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. ezekiel 25:17

Holy smokes! I've been waiting since feb 10th for a single response to my photos. i'm on the verge of going all mid evil on there ass on monday. They will avoid my wrath today since psylocke came but come monday....I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. ezekiel 25:17

This out to fuel your fire. There are no more replacements left, so if they haven't sent you a replacement yet, they will offer you $35 off or a full refund.

Well turns out I just got a refund on this as none of the EXs they had left were deemed up to quality

So I received my ex yesterday on my bday severely happy with it after seeing what some of you guys got , also received this week hulk comiquette converted wait list , psylocke ex and iron man battle damaged bust all in two days what a Great way to turn 30 lol

So I received my ex yesterday on my bday severely happy with it after seeing what some of you guys got , also received this week hulk comiquette converted wait list , psylocke ex and iron man battle damaged bust all in two days what a Great way to turn 30 lol

WOW!!
What a great way indeed! :yess:

Congrats and Happy B-day Zero!

WOW!!
What a great way indeed! :yess:

Congrats and Happy B-day Zero!

Thanks bro yes it wasn't planned at all just placed the orders while back ago and boom box after box kept arriving. Now it's ultra fest in Miami to top it all off with maybe a gray hulk pf being added to the collection :)

I got this a couple of days ago and I must say that after seeing it in person I'm very happy with mine. The overspray is present on mine but I must say it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I guess I got lucky or maybe this one just doesn't take good photos. I haven't put the batteries in yet to check the light up feature but will do tonight.

Congrats, those are some great items! Happy Birthday too.

I don't think it looks anything close to a $30 toys, it fits perfectly with Cap
6e041f73-bcb6-1f81.jpg

Is that a ikea Detolf? I have one of those and was worried about stacking heavy pieces on the glass shelf. The website says 13 pounds. I take it it holds good for you

These statues are made individually by hand in Chinese factories under less than ideal conditions. There will always be slight defects that you will have to contend with. If you want a perfect statue you will have to pay thousands not hundreds for it.

Apparently you haven't seen the sub $300 Gentle Giant Sucker Punch statues. They make Sideshow's recent releases look like amateur hour. Quality is better than anything I've ever seen come out of Sideshow at the same scale, not to mention the price.

Back