Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep i'll use it on something that is worth the money. :yess:

CA07S7EF.gif

Say, does SS utilise different factories for different franchises/licenses??

Cheers,
Neo.

They must have, because some of the statues like the lotr 1/5 series are absolutely stunning with amazing paint and detail. And those are $200ish statues not even PF formats..

I really think sideshow should pay the money and send a few american QC managers with a good eye over there to hold the fort. I mean honestly if you are not into this stuff you cant tell much if it's good or bad. Like asking me to look at those handbags girls love so much, i couldnt tell any difference between a $20 vs $600 one...

Well i slept in yesterday and didn't make the call at 8:30 and it got shipped out now I get it tomorrow:gah: Maybe mine will be broken as well:dunno

@Ave

Here's the artbox pics with Ultron & a size comparison with some other pieces for whoever it was who asked for them.

SAM_1364.jpg

SAM_1363.jpg

SAM_1366.jpg

hey dude thx man for the support. well i have some people dont like me making the video, and creating such a fuzz for everyone
Well he's not the only one, SF rejected me from jioning there site and and band my IP I'm guessing it's becaues we made this vid. I sent a reply asking them what they're requirements were still no response from the mods lol.

Well he's not the only one, SF rejected me from jioning there site and and band my IP I'm guessing it's becaues we made this vid. I sent a reply asking them what they're requirements were still no response from the mods lol.

You got banned for making & posting the Ultron video? :slap Why on earth would they do that? :dunno So is Docmario banned too?

For what it's worth, the art design of the display box is pretty choice.

Now as far as the final PF itself, well...

What???? Your kidding me! :slap
My god!! What is wrong with those people there! :cuckoo:

Back