Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol for some reason, I thought u were a lot younger based on how u typed :D :nana::wave

i m still younger..........:lol
how much u predicted?? 18-20 age....:rotfl
at that age its not possible me to afford this statues that time i a had crazy on bikes like Bullet

these hobby is getting more expensive......ohh i m saying it including customs on all.... i wish this statues will be shipping inclusive:lol

:lol This must be the only statue I have seen where people get congratulated for cancelling it rather than receiving it. :lol

from now on whichever light up product will come SSC have to post pics without light up also ....so customers will get to know what r they exactlY buyinG

NewUltron03.jpg

NewUltron04.jpg

NewUltron05.jpg

NewUltron06.jpg

It looks really good in those pictures.

I'd be happy if i could just lose the orange overspray because it's the only thing i'm not keen on. If i could match the colour i'd paint the head.

It looks really good in those pictures.

I agree, I know you guys aren't getting what you saw in the proto pictures but all in all I dont think it's a bad statue and dont forget even if the product was different/better in the proto pictures the fancy lighting in those pictures probably made even that look better than it was.

Even though I'm not getting this look forward to your pics Jay (I admit I'm only in this thread as I'm worried what SS may do with the Joker PF)

Back