Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is just too much goodness coming out not sure I can afford this one. Bummer......:gah::panic::gah::panic:

Hard to say no to this one. Even with all the new stuff coming out.

Would like to see one with the Creations in Chrome touch

Aren't all PF's 1/4 scale and all Comiquettes 1/5 scale? Isn't that how it works?

That's the way it used to be save the characters who had no mixed media options, they would be in 1:4.

Then Sideshow changed the script with their Comiquettes and now we have 1:4, 1:5 and even some that are in between those two scales on both the smaller and larger scales. It's a mess for those who are concerned with consistency around scales but some of the pieces are so damned awesome you just don't care.

Maybe he meant the silver finish or the lightup feature that both appears to have?

Kind of ... I dont know the character because I have never read the comics ... I just feel like this two looks very similar to me ... Both are kind of big ... chrome ... and with the light up feature ... I think Ultron comes with a cape or something ....

Anyways ... I am ordering it neglecting it size and detail ....

My name is C and I am a shopaholic ....

Destroyer:
The%20Destroyer%20image%20THOR%20(6).jpg

Ultron:
Annihilation_Conquest_03_(MrShepherd-Megan)_pg024.jpg

Back