Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultron:
Annihilation_Conquest_03_(MrShepherd-Megan)_pg024.jpg

Who's the one Ultron is lifting up?

Will most likely get Ultron. I don't know too much about the character but it looks like it's going to be cool looking. I like robots or characters that remind me of robots (Iron-Man, Warmachine).

In my own opinion, if you have an Avengers set-up going on with your collectibles or just a fan of the Avengers, getting Ultron is a must.

Avengers%20vs%20Ultron.jpg

Now if only Sideshow can give us Antman/Giantman & Wasp... :impatient:

Avengers_Origins_AntmanTheWasp.jpg

Last edited:
Almost time to see if the "Great Ultron" PF truly is great...
Wonder what the EX could be, since I doubt it'll be a change-o-head.

Exactly!!! I really hope it looks awesome cause I really would like to get it. I have lots of Avenger PF's waiting for Ultron.

I can't wait until we see the pictures and price. I hope this doesn't ship until next year though. :panic:

Don't know if I'd drop a NRD for it right now, depending what the exc is I guess...so I am kinda hoping there is a print so I can get the reg, I do hope the reg would come with a change o part.

Can't wait for the reveal tonight. Really hoping they'll follow what they did with the Cap PF and give us a 2 in 1 for the EX.

Doubt we will get all that switch out parts like the original Cap?

All you need is a switch out head and maybe switch out chest piece and you more or less have a classic Ultron. I'd even be happy if we just get the classic head. Classic Ultron went through plenty of changes besides his head which was pretty consistent so I can definitely see Sideshow going this route and giving us classic/annihilation Ultron 2 in 1.

All you need is a switch out head and maybe switch out chest piece and you more or less have a classic Ultron. I'd even be happy if we just get the classic head. Classic Ultron went through plenty of changes besides his head which was pretty consistent so I can definitely see Sideshow going this route and giving us classic/annihilation Ultron 2 in 1.

Classic head would be sweet. :rock

I wouldn't mind the classic head. Wonder if SSC would be smart enough to do it though?

Back