Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad cosmic marvel is getting some love, i think i will def be getting this. I hope this means a PF modern Nova is on the way.

Where did you get the $400 price tag?
Anyhoo, IMHO Ultron will always be an Avenger villain. He was created by a founding Avenger & stood toe to toe with the whole team on several occasion. Ultron will always be intertwined with the Avenger no matter what iteration.

He lead a techno organic army called the Phalanx to take over/infect everything in the known universe only to be thwarted by Marvel's cosmic beings, namely Nova, Quasar & Star Lord to name a few.

Plus the Avengers' version of "Days Of Future Past" always involved either Ultron or Kang ruling the future.

$400 is just my estimate based on the size and light up feature of this statue.

So Ultron is associated with the Phalanx too? I remember the Phalanx in X-Men based on Warlock and the techno organic virus. Same Phalanx?

@Spazzy
Is that the height for "Annihilation" Ultron? Because it changes with every new form he takes.

I do wish they went with a throne though.
ulrtron-the-ruler.png

On a sidenote:
This would look fantastic with the EX Cap PF I'm getting this coming month! :yess::panic::yess::panic::yess::panic:

$400 is just my estimate based on the size and light up feature of this statue.

So Ultron is associated with the Phalanx too? I remember the Phalanx in X-Men based on Warlock and the techno organic virus. Same Phalanx?

Just on that particular storyline. Yes same Phalanx.

^ Is that the height for "Annihilation" Ultron? Because it changes with every new form he takes.

ulrtron-the-ruler.png

On a sidenote:
This would look fantastic with the EX Cap PF I'm getting this coming month! :yess::panic::yess::panic::yess::panic:

You found one? Nice! Congrats. :clap

@Spazzy
Is that the height for "Annihilation" Ultron? Because it changes with every new form he takes.

On a sidenote:

Just on that particular storyline. Yes same Phalanx.

well ok marvel did say 6ft 9" (variable)

I am glad he was not on a throne, I have a problem with sitting statues, I have one and it is Lara Croft Snow Day, but I passed on others sitting, I was bummed when the inital wip showed him in a chair.

Not in my world he is not!

You two buying this one?

The light up is going to look great on this. Yet, shouldn't it be red/pink in the mouth section?
So far this looks fantastic, but I'll wait to see before making a decision. He would look awesome next to Iron Man :rock

Back