Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great...I don't know alot about Ultron, but the light up feature and great sculpt could encourage me to buy him. Most likely I will pass and hold out for a few X-Men villains; either way he looks great and will be perfect for Avengers completists.

I really like this. I might have to order it...Ultron is defintiely one of the definitive Avengers villains

I really like this. I might have to order it...Ultron is defintiely one of the definitive Avengers villains

:exactly::goodpost:

I hope the EX isn't just an art print, perhaps a classic switch out head.

Now if only Sideshow would make a Baron Zemo PF. :impatient:
Dave%20Ross%20and%20Phil%20Baron%20Zemo%20028.jpg

Looks great...I don't know alot about Ultron, but the light up feature and great sculpt could encourage me to buy him. Most likely I will pass and hold out for a few X-Men villains; either way he looks great and will be perfect for Avengers completists.

Ultron in a nutshell: he's pure evil, no chance for redemption, comes back in new versions everytime, and took 2 issues to beat before 2000, now about 4-6 at least on modern story telling standards.

I want this, even though they probably did this non-classic Annihilation Conquest version for the cape and lights instead of a classic Avengers Ultron with no cape. But I agree, bring on the X-Men villains. Unlike Avengers (particularly the expensive Cap & Thor), I can still get a complete team of comic book style X-Men 1/4s and we need team wide threats like Sinsiter & Apocalypse.

Great looking sculpt from the pic and his pose and the light up feature are cool...but why not the classic version of Ultron to go with the Avengers - Cap, Thor, IM, etc? What is this alternate Annihilation version piece going to go with? I think I will have to pass on this one and it's $400+ price tag.

Ultron in a nutshell: he's pure evil, no chance for redemption, comes back in new versions everytime, and took 2 issues to beat before 2000, now about 4-6 at least on modern story telling standards.

I want this, even though they probably did this non-classic Annihilation Conquest version for the cape and lights instead of a classic Avengers Ultron with no cape.
I think this is a great addition to the PF lineup; sure, I would prefer X-Men 1/4 villains, but Ultron is a major Avengers villain.
I have seen Ultron on the Avengers cartoon that my son watches; I always thought he was just a super-kill-everything robot, but in the Mighty Avengers comic there was a female Ultron. I have no clue what the Annihilation Ultron is all about. :dunno

At least they are on the right track in making in 1/4 scale with light up. Will have to see a full reveal.

Great looking sculpt from the pic and his pose and the light up feature are cool...but why not the classic version of Ultron to go with the Avengers - Cap, Thor, IM, etc? What is this alternate Annihilation version piece going to go with? I think I will have to pass on this one and it's $400+ price tag.

Where did you get the $400 price tag?
Anyhoo, IMHO Ultron will always be an Avenger villain. He was created by a founding Avenger & stood toe to toe with the whole team on several occasion. Ultron will always be intertwined with the Avenger no matter what iteration.

I think this is a great addition to the PF lineup; sure, I would prefer X-Men 1/4 villains, but Ultron is a major Avengers villain.
I have seen Ultron on the Avengers cartoon that my son watches; I always thought he was just a super-kill-everything robot, but in the Mighty Avengers comic there was a female Ultron. I have no clue what the Annihilation Ultron is all about. :dunno

He lead a techno organic army called the Phalanx to take over/infect everything in the known universe only to be thwarted by Marvel's cosmic beings, namely Nova, Quasar & Star Lord to name a few.

Plus the Avengers' version of "Days Of Future Past" always involved either Ultron or Kang ruling the future.

Where did you get the $400 price tag?
Anyhoo, IMHO Ultron will always be an Avenger villain. He was created by a founding Avenger & stood toe to toe with the whole team on several occasion. Ultron will always be intertwined with the Avenger no matter what iteration.

He lead a techno organic army called the Phalanx to take over/infect everything in the known universe only to be thwarted by Marvel's cosmic beings, namely Nova, Quasar & Star Lord to name a few.

Plus the Avengers' version of "Days Of Future Past" always involved either Ultron or Kang ruling the future.

Good insight! Thanks for the info!

Back