Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up with the eBay crowd on this. Like asking over a grand. Why do people even bother wasting the time putting it up for sale at such ridiculous prices? They actually think anyone's even gonna consider paying that? Ha

Haha right?

I want this guy, but in no way will I pay more than what it sold at retail for. Seemed like the crowd didn't accept the paint apps well.

I should start putting my stuff on ebay for 2k then... see if anybody wants to buy :lol

I came close to buying this & getting it repainted but I'll probably get the XM one now.

Shame the COM wasn't 1/4 because I thought that looked great

I came close to buying this & getting it repainted but I'll probably get the XM one now.

Shame the COM wasn't 1/4 because I thought that looked great

LOL! The COM does look great but it's no where near 1/4 scale. In fact, it's not even 1/5 scale. He's pretty small for a SSC piece. I have the COM mixed in with my BD collection. He's right next to the Bowen Infinity Glove Thanos. That Thanos is one of BD's larger statues so he's slightly larger than 1/6 scale. They fit real well together. If someone is looking to pick up a 1/4 Ultron, waiting to see what XM comes up with might be their best bet. I have a good feeling we'll get a classic 1/4 Ultron from them.

Like their price will be set at $1,200 or Best Offer and so I'll be like "alright $400?" And then their counter offer. . . $1,190 ha. And I'll be like "whaaaaa broooo, have you gone mental?" haha.

While the Ultron PF isn't worth anywhere near a G, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a spike in Ultron merch after the next Avengers movie is released. Peeps that are looking to pick up the SSC PF or COM (or the BD Ultron) shouldn't wait too long to do so. If Ultron is well received in Avengers 2, there will be a higher demand for Ultron pieces. I saw that happen with the BD Winter Soldier. Before Cap 2 was released, you could pick up a BD WS for about $150 shipped. After the movie came out, he more than doubled in the aftermarket. 2015 may very well be the age of Ultron. Peeps should start looking to lock down whatever Ultron merch they like before Avengers 2 hits the theaters.

While the Ultron PF isn't worth anywhere near a G, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a spike in Ultron merch after the next Avengers movie is released. Peeps that are looking to pick up the SSC PF or COM (or the BD Ultron) shouldn't wait too long to do so. If Ultron is well received in Avengers 2, there will be a higher demand for Ultron pieces. I saw that happen with the BD Winter Soldier. Before Cap 2 was released, you could pick up a BD WS for about $150 shipped. After the movie came out, he more than doubled in the aftermarket. 2015 may very well be the age of Ultron. Peeps should start looking to lock down whatever Ultron merch they like before Avengers 2 hits the theaters.

Yeah. They did an amazing job on bringing the WS to life.

New to the hobby, but already hooked. Have 7, 1/4 scale on order. Jean grey, king hulk, savave, modern thor, emma, red sonna, and stormtrooper. Just received Great ultron in mail. This particular one had over spray touched up. In my humble opinion, it absolutely awesome! Couldn't be happier.

It is a great sculpt for sure. I have the Exclusive with a low ES number and it is flawless. Lights work perfect, no scratches and i don't even mind the paint app. on mine. With only 500 pieces made and probably hand full of those returned, it will be hard to find these in the future. Maybe not a 1K statue but wouldn't surprise me after the movie comes out this piece will go up in value. This one is a keeper in my collection for sure.

Hoping SS revisits a comic Ultron. With the movie coming it makes sense but saying that STILL no Loki movie or comic PF. Which baffles me?

Desperate to have a 1/4 Loki in my collection. No signs of a XM one either :(

Hoping SS revisits a comic Ultron. With the movie coming it makes sense but saying that STILL no Loki movie or comic PF. Which baffles me?

Desperate to have a 1/4 Loki in my collection. No signs of a XM one either :(

Very true. I would love a hyper-realistic military styled Ultron like what they have showed of the movie concept.

I waned this piece for so long and held off because of all the complaints but I purchased a sealed one online last week for a good price and the button for the lights does not work.

Argh I should have held off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waned this piece for so long and held off because of all the complaints but I purchased a sealed one online last week for a good price and the button for the lights does not work.

Argh I should have held off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willing to sell for extra cheap? Haha

Sideshow Ultron will continue to go up. He's awesome in person. Anyone who owns it knows it. Come mid 2015 when Avengers II comes out, price on this will easily be over $1k. They already are.

1k? Wow. Isn't he 1:5 scale?

Back