Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0171-1.jpg

Av, that's a beautiful paint job. The two-tone paint just pops here. :clap

I will for a bit but thinking of selling it to fund the Spidey!! If any one is interested PM :)

Bought ultron ex from a great board member today. This thing is bada$$. I didn't like him at first but now I love it. This base is massive and the ex arm really looks great on him. One question is what is the tiny thing like the size of a large bead? Where does it go on him? Not the 2 ear attachments but the single tiny round piece.

Bought ultron ex from a great board member today. This thing is bada$$. I didn't like him at first but now I love it. This base is massive and the ex arm really looks great on him. One question is what is the tiny thing like the size of a large bead? Where does it go on him? Not the 2 ear attachments but the single tiny round piece.

it's to cover the holes in the back, in case you want to display him without the cape if i remember correctly.

this statue was a complete fail for me, glad i got a full refund and out of that mess.

it's to cover the holes in the back, in case you want to display him without the cape if i remember correctly.

this statue was a complete fail for me, glad i got a full refund and out of that mess.

There is only one piece correct? Did you get more than one? I know I hated this statue at first. Then I grown to love it now. Takes some getting use to for me to like this.

There is only one piece correct? Did you get more than one? I know I hated this statue at first. Then I grown to love it now. Takes some getting use to for me to like this.

no there was 3-4 of them if i remember correctly, it's to cover the magnet holes for the cape buttons. It should match the number of buttons on the cape. Anyway you will always display him with the cape, so it's not a big deal.

It's funny sideshow think of those tiny details yet mess up on the basic stuff. :slap

no there was 3-4 of them if i remember correctly, it's to cover the magnet holes for the cape buttons. It should match the number of buttons on the cape. Anyway you will always display him with the cape, so it's not a big deal.

It's funny sideshow think of those tiny details yet mess up on the basic stuff. :slap

Are you sure it came with more than one? I only have one piece in mine. Does anyone else remember the tiny little round thing that came with your ultron?

Just on the back so if you were to display him without the cape so wont have the plain painted holes where the magnets on the cape go.

yehh its nice statue with paint flows glad u liked it .....

It's funny because I remember myself saying I hated this when I first saw it. I said the paint on it sucks and the drips on it looked bad. Now after a while I like this and don't mind the flaws too much anymore. The size and character is awsome.

Me too...by far the biggest POS a company has ever sent me.

No the worst piece of crap is my cracking psylocke pf statue. I went through 3 of them and I gave up. Now that's crap. At least this one when I buy it it's good the way it is. :)

If by "good" you mean horrible paint app & having one color of paint all over instead of what was originally shown on the product page then yes, I agree with you.

If by "good" you mean horrible paint app & having one color of paint all over instead of what was originally shown on the product page then yes, I agree with you.

Horrible paint app on a statue with huge gaps in the seems. Oh....and don't forget the paint chips.

No the worst piece of crap is my cracking psylocke pf statue. I went through 3 of them and I gave up. Now that's crap. At least this one when I buy it it's good the way it is. :)

I've seen some good Psylockes....I haven't seen any good Ultrons unless they were repainted.

Back