Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWesome paint on ultron, tis bittersweet since i feel like we pay for that kind of quality (i know some would dissagree) would love to have an ultron that looks that great he would still be in the collection if he did.

:yess::yess: funny thing is that yours now looks just like the original looked, and not the piece of ____ that they shipped out.:slap

looks awesome man.:clap

PS: if you don't mind me asking who'd you get to do the paint for ya??

Yes please Ave! I would like to see this too. :clap

Here you go guys!

DSC_0172.jpg

:yess::yess: funny thing is that yours now looks just like the original looked, and not the piece of ____ that they shipped out.:slap

looks awesome man.:clap

PS: if you don't mind me asking who'd you get to do the paint for ya??

Painted by ARH Studios own painter Mr. Elciclei Dealmeida
Thanks

It does look great. Would love to get mine done this way, but not sure how feasible it is. Took me a while just to get a working (as in lights) Ultron :)

Wow much better, why did SS do such a poor paint job on this one? I wanted the statue until I saw the paint job on it. It was so poor looking. It looked like a big kids action figure.

Wow, that is sweet. I love the antennas being up. Reminds me of old Ultron. Who did the repaint?

Back