Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...so will my DLCs Jill & Shuma + costume pack still work with this "new" version?

Jill and Shuma will be included on the disc. It's likely the other stuff you mentioned will be as well.

While Jill and Shuma will be on the disc and unlocked for all to play, the costumes will most likely still be locked out unless you bought them, don't forget they are on the first disc it's just you have to pay to unlock them. Capcom thinks that is a perfectly good policy, I disagree.

I like some of the new characters. (Nemesis mostly.) :yess:

I'll probably pass. :wave
(Unless you get to play as RE3Jill too, and I miss Psylocke. :( )

I feel bad for those who bought the special edition of MvsC3. :lol

Iron Fist! Dr Strange! Hawkeye! Wow that's freaken awesome, those are some of the top characters I wanted! Rocket Raccoon is probably another wacky character that Capcom insisted, but the others are awesome, Nova, Nemesis.. can't wait to see all those characters in action :panic::panic::panic:

I really like this modern approach with the Marvel side, MVC2 was all Jim Lee X-men stuff, MVC3 should be all about the Avengers/New Avengers.

Huh...No X is weird.

Rocket Raccoon...wtf...

Well, obviously it seems Capcom is a bunch of sourpusses (much like FOX with Bryan Singer back when). Because Keiji Inafune basically said screw you Capcom and left, Megaman (Keiji's baby) has been getting ____ed over left and right. Megaman Universe and Megaman Legends 3 were cancelled for no real reason...now Megaman's "mysteriously" missing from this scam of a game :cuckoo:

Not one single new female?

Black Widow?
Rogue?
Psylocke?
Elektra?
Emma Frost?

:(

I'm never buying another Capcom fighting game until 10 years after it is released. See you in 2021 _____es. :pfft:

Back