Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JILL! CHRIS! & WESKER!!!
jillrenderultimatemvc3b.png
chrisrenderultimatemvc3.png
weskerrenderultimatemvc.png

renegadeoperative

I like that they redo all the character portrait arts.. the ones from first one had way too much inking and didn't look anything like comic book art, these new ones actually look comic book style especially when done on the Marvel characters.

Wow, I bought MvC3SE at full price. 5 months later and it's garbage! Capcom is so full of ____ is not even funny! No DLC man?! Inexcusable! I'm done with their fighting games. Feel bad for the people who are getting this as it's a just a matter of time until UMvC3: Arcade Edition comes out! Give it 6 months!

Oh and Street Figher Vs Tekken? In less than an year they will release Super Street Figher Vs Tekken. Just you wait and see!

____ these _______s!

I like that they redo all the character portrait arts.. the ones from first one had way too much inking and didn't look anything like comic book art, these new ones actually look comic book style especially when done on the Marvel characters.

I think they made new art so they could shove more avatars on PSN for people to buy :lol

It's a shame they don't use the actual art for the character select screen. I'm not a fan of seeing the in game models during the character select and seeing them in the HUD portraits.

there is a limit for being greedy and capcom takes the cake. first time i bought a fighting game from them and this will be the last.

i cant wait for it...as someone already said, for those complaining that there is no DLC, Jill and Shuma were each $5...if you break it down, $40 for 12 characters is less than that...

we are getting a better deal than if they were to release all these characters as regular DLC...

People complain to easily without thinking it through.

If you'd rather pay more for DLC for the first version instead of paying less for a new version with all the characters then you have logic issues lol

i cant wait for it...as someone already said, for those complaining that there is no DLC, Jill and Shuma were each $5...if you break it down, $40 for 12 characters is less than that...

we are getting a better deal than if they were to release all these characters as regular DLC...

People complain to easily without thinking it through.

If you'd rather pay more for DLC for the first version instead of paying less for a new version with all the characters then you have logic issues lol

I would rather have them only release one version of MvC3. One with all the features, including spectator mode.

This is an obvious cash grab.

I would rather have them only release one version of MvC3. One with all the features, including spectator mode.

all games have updates and DLC these days...whether it be maps, characters, levels, whatever...this is no different other than being cheaper than typical DLC...

CORRECT! But clearly, not everyone can see that which is the reason why Capcom gets away with ____ like this to begin with. A sucker is born every minute!

Looking back on what they did with Street Fighter IV I should have known better. The backlash has been big this time though. The majority that bought the first version are pretty pissed about this decision to drop the game. Oh, and blaming on the earthquake was in such poor taste that I feel ashamed for them.

How is this different than any other game with dlc? Aside from being less expensive? Its no different than COD or Halo adding maps as DLC...

Played with the new characters last couple days, pretty good selection, I love firebrand and ghost rider is really fun to play as too. Hope they reveal they rest tomorrow.

How is this different than any other game with dlc? Aside from being less expensive? Its no different than COD or Halo adding maps as DLC...

Dont ya find it funny that people _____ about a game that is improved and made available cheaper than the original which they have already spent countless of hours(mine's over 100hrs) but get all girly happy when a toy company release a second improved, more expensive version of the same doll.

Capcom releases an updated version= milking
If Hot Toys does the same thing= Hallelujah they are listening to fans.

Dont ya find it funny that people _____ about a game that is improved and made available cheaper than the original which they have already spent countless of hours(mine's over 100hrs) but get all girly happy when a toy company release a second improved, more expensive version of the same doll.

Capcom releases an updated version= milking
If Hot Toys does the same thing= Hallelujah they are listening to fans.

I guess the difference is that collectibles for the most part can hold some value, where as games the value of the old one is now next to nothing. I know Capcom I expected this from release so I'm not really upset about it at all. My only problem really was that I felt that MVC3 when it came out was a very bare bones release compared to say SFIV for the same price. To anyone who wants to complain that this wasn't DLC if they did it through DLC at 5 dollars a character it would have cost 60 dollars for all 12 characters (70 if you never bought Jill and Shuma) Instead it's on a disc and it's 40 which works out to just over 3 dollars per character.

Back