Ultimate Dragon ball Z collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ultimate Dragon ball Z colletion

My Dragon Ball collection!

UBuWBTBl.jpg

oZpLPDjl.jpg

NVPzZ5rl.jpg

2FKNUdJl.jpg

MJsfxZyl.jpg

My entire collection if anyone's interested :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...160384-prodigy1367s-collection-7-22-15-a.html

That Figuarts EX Goku seems to be a slightly smaller scale than the Master Stars Piece figs... Is that true?

That Figuarts EX Goku seems to be a slightly smaller scale than the Master Stars Piece figs... Is that true?

It's the angle but they're practically the same scale. You're right in that it's SLIGHTLY smaller scale. It's so slight you wouldn't even be able to tell unless you really looked at it. I personally think both lines are gonna compliment each other really well.

Well glad to hear it all worked out!

Unlock your inner Z fighter

That Freiza ship, so tight!

It's the best (and only) ship we've got for Figuarts until Tamashii decides to make their own, which they never will. It's actually relatively cheap too at around $70-90. The battle damaged one looks cool too and it's cheaper. I may get that one to have 100% Frieza and Awakened Goku duking it out with it in the background.

This is my collection, it not only comprises Dragonball tho but I am close to be in the Guinness Book for most UFO/Prize items collection outside of Japan :)
:monkey3
Lexiy1437606985.jpeg

Lexiy1437606947.jpeg

Lexiy1437606877.jpeg

Lexiy1437606818.jpeg

Lexiy1437606873.jpeg

6e2c94dc70528b482ac17dc7dae09341.jpg
3f4ac892d3789d18ca0ed373a9589bf9.jpg
my collection is a bootleg goku and bootleg kirito. Some g1 transformers reissues and a lot of other transformers.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Wow, that is just mind blowing. I've always preferred to have a diffuse collection but seeing a whole focused display room looks really damn impressive :clap

This is my collection, it not only comprises Dragonball tho but I am close to be in the Guinness Book for most UFO/Prize items collection outside of Japan :)
:monkey3

Hot damn. Now I'm sad. I've been wanting to start a DBZ figure collection for a while, and those toys are exactly the kind of thing I was looking for... I take it there's no possible way to buy/start collecting those? What's the company name?

I'm fully jealous of you, and I tip my hat. That's one of the coolest collections I've ever seen.

They are made by Banpresto. WCF are called.

They are made by Banpresto. WCF are called.

Yes. I've done way too much research this morning on them. Your collection is inspiring me to do terrible things with my money...

Can those sets be bought anywhere or would they be virtually impossible to find?

Yes in japan mostly.
The really new stuff can be bought at comic shops here in the US but very hard to come by as not all shops will carry.

Yes in japan mostly.
The really new stuff can be bought at comic shops here in the US but very hard to come by as not all shops will carry.

Can the older sets (Dragon Ball and DBZ) still be found in Japan? I've been searching on eBay and other places but the searches don't translate :slap

Use the keyword World collectible figure. There's quite a few of those in yahoo.

That's a pretty impressive collection there man. :rock

Yes they can but are very rare. The dbz and db are the rarest cuz they are pretty old.
Beware of bootlegs tho. Never buy sets with a stock image. U wanna see the boxes with their stickers

Back