Ultimate Dragon ball Z collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ultimate Dragon ball Z colletion

Not really sure, found one the bay though. This SSJ Goku is labeled 'chinese version', also notice the left arm is raised higher and more outward. The box looks exactly the same.

Collection Dragon Ball Z DBZ Super Saiyan Son Goku Master Stars Piece Figure Toy | eBay
The head and face look a bit different as well. I'm gonna open mine later today. I bought the 3 on Amazon and they all had the "sold by Amazon" tag and not a third party so hopefully they're legit.

There are some parts that they left unpainted. Tons and tons of bootlegs guys. So yeah.

Both SSJ and regular Goku turned out great. Vegeta has a couple scuffs on him. Very tiny but immediately noticeable so I'm returning it to get a replacement.

ebeb41668d7ebdd2bfe4821c7741bbb4.jpg

Sweet. There's also a Trunks released. Not getting that? I'm only collecting the Super Saiyans, so yeah. I only have 2 so far. Looking forward to Vegetto though.

I'll probably get Trunks in the future (no pun intended). I'm pretty hyped to see what else will be released in this line. I didn't even know about it until I was browsing on BBTS and saw Goku.

I'm trying to decide if I wanna preorder the Figuarts Zero EX SSJ3 Goku. It looks cool but it's almost 4x what I paid for the regular Master Stars Piece Goku.

50875ea168283e06c7af75a2c943f19e.jpg

It's 1/6 or smaller it seems. 30cm tall. Then there are others on the way too. Cant wait.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414697477.944052.jpg

Nice! Those must have cost a bomb. Been looking for that SSj4 Vegeta forever. No one sells him anymore.

i am getting a really cool ssj 4 goku soon, just got shipped from china 3 days ago, also getting cell 1st form, and vegeta vs fatt buu doing 2 finger blast in december, also a 1/4 scale vegeta in december

Master Stars Piece Gohan prototype. Pretty cool but the hair is a bit much.. I hope they make that shorter.

MSPGohan2.jpg

MSPGohan.jpg

I want a regular Vegeta in his original armor. They did regular Goku and Trunks so hopefully.

They're really going overboard with that hair. You could actually impale somebody with that. But it looks nice. A good foray into battle damaged looks.

I got my replacement Vegeta (on the left) and noticed his uniform is much shinier than the old one. The original looks dull in comparison. They must've forgot to gloss him up, lol.

DSCN7579.JPG

I've always wanted a figuarts scale small Gohan and figured I would give the Banpresto WCF Gohan a shot, since the sculpt and paintwork looked really good online. It might be a bit small but I really like him and I'm definitely happy to finally have a small Gohan to go with Goku:)
BanprestoGohan.jpg

I've always wanted a figuarts scale small Gohan and figured I would give the Banpresto WCF Gohan a shot, since the sculpt and paintwork looked really good online. It might be a bit small but I really like him and I'm definitely happy to finally have a small Gohan to go with Goku:)
View attachment 147382

That looks pretty darn accurate, what line is he from exactly? Id like to pick one up

That looks pretty darn accurate, what line is he from exactly? Id like to pick one up

That released back in July from the WCF (World Collectible Figure) line.

i am getting a really cool ssj 4 goku soon, just got shipped from china 3 days ago, also getting cell 1st form, and vegeta vs fatt buu doing 2 finger blast in december, also a 1/4 scale vegeta in december
Btw dude, do you have a link for that SSJ4 Goku statue? I've been looking for one for a while.

Back