Ultimate Dragon ball Z collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ultimate Dragon ball Z colletion

I've always wanted a figuarts scale small Gohan and figured I would give the Banpresto WCF Gohan a shot, since the sculpt and paintwork looked really good online. It might be a bit small but I really like him and I'm definitely happy to finally have a small Gohan to go with Goku:)
View attachment 147382

that is sooooo good and the size is so lifelike

if you havnt already check out on facebook dbz collectors united group, It has over 1000 members in 1 month from all over the world. I post my colelction often, I have tons of new awesome pieces.

I figure I should post my updated collection here too, for easy access if anyone wants to see it without going through tons of back pages on the main Figuarts DBZ thread

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks! That kid Gohan is just shy of 2 inches (the stand is removable)

BanprestoGohan.jpg

where did u get those energy effects, like the teen gohan one, the kamahaha wave and sourrounding wave, awesome set. I love the figuarts, I dont collect them though cause they are way too small

Pretty late here but man you have an awesome collection Crisis

Does anyone have any of the Gigantic Series 1/4 figures?

I can't wait to see what new merch comes out of Revival of F.

Ultimate Dragon ball Z colletion

My collection is not very big like others but just wanted to share with you guys. P.S still working on my poses.
72e421eee27b4ceb2c2048a90e559672.jpg

17e28b282e8086f9e8948813f4fb4bf8.jpg

Nice collection dude! Might wanna get those risers since the shelf cleaeance is pretty big.

Nice collection dude! Might wanna get those risers since the shelf cleaeance is pretty big.

Actually I never thought about that. I'm guessing you are referring to acrylic risers. I will definitely be buying some to add some character to my displays. Thank you amigo!

Here's my updated collection, new addition is the awesome deal I got on the time capsule and the KO ss vegeta with black hair.
53fc077694daa02e51909534aef43846.jpg

Back