Ultimate Dragon ball Z collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ultimate Dragon ball Z colletion

Yes they can but are very rare. The dbz and db are the rarest cuz they are pretty old.
Beware of bootlegs tho. Never buy sets with a stock image. U wanna see the boxes with their stickers

Good advice, thanks! And I see some of the Dragon Ball Kai sets are updated versions of the DBZ figures. What's the difference between those versions?

I've found some of the DBZ sets on eBay, but none of the Kai sets.. And they're going for about $250 each. Does that seem accurate? A lot of them only have stock images..

Initially, db and dbz were released. Then kai happened and kai sets were released with a different color base. Vol TO 4 Kai were Metallic AND Shadow Paint Difference Of Already Released DBZ sets. Vol 5 to 7 are unique. Vol 5 to 7 can cost you up to 800 bucks. The new sets are cheaper.

i figured I should post photos of my latest display setup here, if anyone wants to see without backtracking on the Figuarts DBZ thread

IMG_9748.jpg
IMG_9744.jpg
IMG_9745.jpg
IMG_9743.jpg
IMG_9746.jpg
IMG_9740.jpg
IMG_9741.jpg
IMG_9739.jpg
IMG_9742.jpg
IMG_9747.jpg
IMG_9750.jpg
IMG_9753.jpg
IMG_9752.jpg
IMG_9755.jpg

Might be dimming down my collection to only my chars, so if you guys are intrested in any besides 18,ssj vegeta, trunks, and normal vegeta let me know.... i would love to keep em all but just don't have to room or space....

How long is the thread going to go with a type o in the title? :lol

It bugs me every time I see it.

Never knew they made so many Big Sized Diorama Statues, are they from Japan company?

Can have a closer look at Radzi & Gohan, Nappa & Vegeta?

Thats an insane collection! If i was to ask anywher here would be the place. Whats the most accurate Vegeta figure out there?

I find that Vegeta figures in particular always look off

Wow, your collections are amazing !!

I've recently done some unboxing videos, check them out below:

Golden Freezer:

Vegeta SSGSS Blue:

Son Goku SSGSS Blue:

And also a Vegetto Master Stars Piece:

Enjoy !!!

Will try to post more pictures or videos later. Thanks !

And another one !!

Back