Ultimate Dragon ball Z collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ultimate Dragon ball Z colletion

Time machine looks good wolvie!

Update since yesterday , android 16 is a solid figure. Only gripe is the detachable forearms, wish they would stay on more securely or maybe had a whole swappable arm. Still love the character and fig tho .......just know when vegetto comes out I'll have to do something about space lol
f8f236041466526996f52c48973df01c.jpg

Wow that's awesome, everyone is in great animated poses! Sick display :goodpost:

Although you're missing Broly? Not a fan?

Hey folks! Heres mine. Nowhere near as well displayed as some folks, but it does me [emoji14]

f383f73e6eac4a6a488339a79860f6fe.jpg

af1d43bb9dea6cbeea5fb1319720933d.jpg

eda9877f061f31af7450c8e2627021c0.jpg

89adf0954d6b4f7bda0e746c72f440a9.jpg

Edit: apologies for the lighting. No matter how much i want to be, I am no photographer :p

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wow that's awesome, everyone is in great animated poses! Sick display :goodpost:

Although you're missing Broly? Not a fan?

Thanks buddy! Yeah, I'm mainly interested in DBZ characters. Never seen any of the movies. The only character I need to get for this line is any version of Buu.

Nice collections everyone!

My display space is EXTREMELY limited, so I have to pick an choose what I display.

IMG_1187_zpsejolulwu.jpg

Just got Datong SSJ3 Goku, and it is a bitter sweet figure for me. The color quality of the bootleg was pretty poor, and I had to repaint almost everything. I gave him a good, consistent skin tone, and painted a better, consistent, darker orange on his gi (only had glossy though). Oh, and he is an absolute PAIN to pose.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with the figure, and that is my favorite transformation for Goku, so I had to buy it. I had no plans to sell my soul to get a real one, so I am just glad that I was able to get something.

IMG_1190_zpsszn8pwd4.jpg

This feels like the most apppropriat place to ask. What is the best figure/statue of Vegeta out there?. I need some DBZ representation in my collection!

I'm not a fan of the SH Figure Arts, the only really well done ones are Trunks, Freiza, Cell and the Androids imo

The Master Stars Piece Vegeta is nice. Going up in price on Amazon though. Later this summer there's a regular Vegeta coming out.

All the MSP figures are nice, basically little statues.

hi, this is my collection and some battle scenes i made.
Still waiting for my vegetto to make some more.

DSC01080c.jpg
DSC01100c.jpg
DSC01103c.jpg
DSC01200c.jpg
DSC01211c.jpg

Sharing some of my dragonball collection.

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Type in "HSCF Gohan" in google/ebay and it should pop up.

btw awesome display photos everyone :goodpost:

Any idea how that HSCF Gohan scales to Master Stars Piece figures? I'd want to get him if he wouldn't be too small.

Nice collections. I'll try to post mine soon. None of mine are open so they don't make as exciting of a picture.

Some of my collection from 2014. I've been adding Figuarts since.

23u4fmu.jpg

2eclm37.jpg

Hey guys, just started a brand new DBZ collection. I have an MCU Hot Toys collection that sucks up most of my spending money, but Marvel and DBZ have been my two favorite things for most of my life, so I decided to find a fun, affordable collection to build upon.

So far, I've gathered all 7 dragon balls (1:1 replicas), as well as all 11 Funko Pop! Vinyl figures. I'm planning to keep up with the DBZ Funko line, displayed around a custom display case for the dragon balls, as well as an unopened set of Dragon Boxes (DVDs) and, if I can find it, one of Mr. Popo's Shenron Prototypes.

The last item is what brought me here. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions as to how I might go about finding one of those? For those who don't know, it looks like this:

shenron_prototype_popo.jpg

I'm sure they don't make them anymore, but if anyone has any idea how I might track one down, I'd really appreciate knowing!

Back