UG Toys - Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TESH TESH WHERE ARE YOU????

Not answering the phone, not replying to emails and pms!

Must be busy getting all those orders out hes been promising for months!:rolleyes:

Wheres my refund and my statue you promised?

I've communicated through Ebay, phoned, pm'd and emailed and no reply yet!

Might as well kiss goodbye to our money guys.

Last edited:
Mr W said:
I agree. I can't be bothered anymore. I've other things to worry about.

Paypal refunded me at last, they have reviewed the case and i got my money back.

You just said to say good-bye to your money and try to whip everyone else involved into a panic, yet you said a few days ago that paypal refunded your money... Tell me where UG Toys have scammed you? I think Mr W that you are victim of your own patience (or lack thereof) and I am sure all your journalist friends will just jump (note: the word "jump" is dripping with sarcasm) at such a juicy story.

And before you reply telling me to mind my own business you perhaps should realise you aired your dirty laundry in front of at least 100 people, thus making it our business too (a thing best done through a PM as the mod requested you do).

I'm not going to tell you to mind your own business. Its everyones business when it comes to Ebay scammers!

So you think its right that people should wait months for items to arrive?

When these items don't arrive and people start to worry you want us to be patient?

I bought (bid) several items from Tesh on 23rd April, 26th April, 4th May and 12th May. I was well aware about there being a 3 week waiting time but also a promise to refund money if these items didn't arrive by the 3 weeks.

I asked for a refund on the 21st May for the first lot of items i won, i received this after i left him bad feedback because he delayed paying me my refund.

I did receive one item from the auction i won on 4th May but since then nothing, so i opened a Paypal dispute against the other item i won on 4th May and items i won on 12th May.

The 12th May auction i raised a Paypal claim which i eventually received.

Like i said i've tried everything i can to get in touch with Tesh and it looks like i'm not the only one.

I paid for these items roughly 8 weeks ago and you think i'm being impatient.

You must have the patience of a saint!

Have you bought any items from Tesh?

Obviously not.

got a email answer... after sending lot of emails....

the orders have not been shipped yet we are now having problem with our emails. We can offer refunds for everything which is outstanding.

So he told us by email that the end of last week they will shipping the items... send him lots of emails... where are my items.
To day he send me a email back... as you can read his answer.
Everytime they have another reasen why the items are not shipped.

They promise and promise... but no items!

Im waiting for 11 items, but all ready payed everything.

A friend of my lives in London, and he tried to call him yesterday and today but no answer.

So Tesh were are my items!!!!! Wait enough time now...
Again refund is no option because of pounds versus euro's.. I will lose a lot money....

Next week I'm in England.. so maybe I'm going visit ugtoys or ask my friend to pick up my items....

For crying out loud, I go quiet for 2 -3 days and everyone starts thinking we've run away. It's funny how its just Mr W and Hoekie which seems to be the ringleaders in this witch hunt.

Mr W, I don't think you have ever tried to call me to discuss the position on your items. Instead you have raised your concerns in public. Fair enough if thats how you want to play it. There is only 1 item left which we have already issued the cheque to refund you. Any delays in you receiving the paypal refund is down to paypal as you opened the paypal claim.

We have refunded most customers and we only have a handful of customers left to either refund or send items out to.

We have taken the decision to continue to sell on ebay, we don't see us facing the same problem as before.

Hoekie, i have tried to cater to all your demands and now I shall refund you. You again want to discuss your orders on here. OK, no problem, You have 11 items left with us i agree, I am refunding you all 11 items.

Anybody else who wants to discuss their orders can pm.

By the way MR W

I have never received a phone call from you any pm you made has not been through this forum but through another Had i have confirmation from that forum administrator that i have replied to all of your pms. So don't tell me that there has not been any communication.

I have emailed Hoekie directly and have advised him that I am going to refund him whole order.

People may find this harsh but I do not see why I should have put up with this grief from a small few.

I have tried my best to deal with all cases.

As Mr W ignored the administrators comments to pm me directly i would like this thread locked.

I shall mention this again. I am more than reasonable and will try and give info on all orders but pm me.

EDIT;

UGTOYS IS SENDING ME PM.

Last edited:
I'm all for exposing dealers that don't live up to their obligations, but as I said previously, that doesn't seem to be the case here. Communication is important, and it seems that Tesh is making efforts in that direction. I know that some dealers can get hundreds of emails a day and it can become overwhelming.

But unless there is NEW business regarding this dealer, I don't think we need to continue this in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back