UG Toys - Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing this guy to Flickshop or AITO is not fair. Everything in that correspondence with Mr. W shows they are trying to make right by their customers and people are receiving their items.

I can understand the suspension by ebay too as any complaint to Paypal can result in that. I know from experience that dealing with the idiot bureaucracy at Paypal/Ebay is extremely frustrating and they will always err in favor of the buyer.

He needs to respond to email, but otherwise I don't see any true red flags going up.

Darklord Dave said:
He needs to respond to email, but otherwise I don't see any true red flags going up.

Well, let's just say I've been on Yellow Alert a bit too long for my taste!

Ugtoys have emailed me, to tell me that he definitely has authorised Paypal to refund me.

How long does it normally take for Paypal to sort it out and put the funds back in my account?

Cheers

My thoughts are if a money transfer is authorized there should be an immediate reflection on your account.

Yet I am no expert in the realm of disputes and refunds..

Again my input is all speculation, I have no intention on upsetting the higher powers of this fine board..

*Bows and slinks away*

Here we go again.
Ebay have suspended us again, I'm not going to hide away and ignore everyone.

We try to answer as many emails as possible but we are not geared up to spend the whole day replying to emails. If we did we would not be able to get the orders out. we know its not good practice to ignore emails or reply hours and days later but for the time being there will be delays in replys to emails. The other option is to call us to discuss the status of your orders.

Please do not compare us to AITO and Flickshop...

Orders are still being met and refunds are always being offered and we have never refused a refund.

Paypal and ebay are a company which is not prepared to listen to anyone. they rule the show and thats it. Anyone who has lodged a case with paypal have been automatically be authorised by us to be refunded.

We will not sell on ebay again. Instead we will be reducing the price of items on our website.

Our main priority is to get orders out.

Any concerns pick up the phone and call me to discuss the status of your order. If it goes to answer phone don't hang up leave your details and we'll come back to you.

If ebay reinstates the accounts, which they probably will in due course we will not be using this avenue to sell products. To much grief and ebay have tarnished our reputation once again.

Any question or concerns get in touch.

Thanks for not hiding Tesh and thanks for replying to this thread.:eek:

My Paypal account is still not showing a refund yet though and its been a week.

i'm no expert on refunds either but i once got a refund and it took about 10 days from the time the refund was listed on my account, till it showed up in the funds. i think PP gives a few days for the refund to be disputed, or until they "wrap up" the investigation.

The other Sunday(18th), i did a Paypal dispute and was told by Tesh that he had authorised Paypal to refund me.

Still no refund YET even though i emailed him on Monday(26th) and he again told me that he DEFINITELY authorised the refund!

How long does it take!!!!:mad:

I've been patient and understanding but this is getting ridiculous now.

I've given him the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks now!

This man has taken my money and what have i got to show for it!

All i've received is 1 big headache!

It doesn't sound like i'm the only one to be a little pissed off!

Sorry to write this in a public forum but i'm hoping the message gets across to everyone who comes on here!

If i do receive my refund and my other item by Saturday which was promised to me then i'll be happy to come on here and apologise to Tesh

I know this sounds a little harsh but this is basically theft!

Mr W., as you can see from the posts above, a paypal refund can take 10 days. I'd suggest checking the fine print at paypal for more details.

Seems like you're jumping the gun a bit.

Mr W

This is a headache for you? We have authorised paypal to refund you. The only company which has not processed the refund is Paypal so if your going to point the finger point it at them. Why does it take them 10 days to refund you your money. What is so difficult for them to press a button to send the money to you. Its seems they hold money for 10 days which does not belong to them so that they can gain interest.

You need to take this up with paypal.

This is a copy of the live chat i had with ebay regarding our account and block on the sales records.

EBAY are making it very difficult.

Your chat session has started..
ugtoys: hi
Jerry C.: Hello and welcome to eBay Live Chat! My name is Jerry and I invite you to share your feedback about our chat today by filling out a brief survey when we are finished. Before we begin, please provide your User ID to aid the chat. How may I help you today?
Jerry C.: Before we begin, just to confirm, is ugtoys your User ID?
ugtoys: yes it is .its regarding our account ugtoys. the account has been suspended but we need access to the sales records to meet orders.
ugtoys: Ebay expects us to pay for the fees but not give us access to the sales records to meet orders.
Jerry C.: Before you can gain access to your sales records you'll need to have your account reinstated. You'll need to contact our Trust & Safety team to find out exactly what you can do to have your account reinstated.
Jerry C.: You can contact them by going to this page and clicking on Email Us in the middle of the page: https://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/result_1_1_2.html
ugtoys: i have emailed ebay trust and safety several times and no response.
ugtoys: can you please show the section in the user agreement where it states that suspension will mean no access to sales records.
Jerry C.: Suspension means no access to any part of your account.
Jerry C.: If you've emailed the Trust & Safety team already, it can take them anywhere between 24 - 72 hours to review the case and respond to your reinstatement request. You can expect a response from them within that time frame. Also, make sure you don't send in too many emails (you only need to email them once). If you send in too many emails that can delay the response time.
ugtoys: Well according to someone else in ebay they advised that we should have access to the sales records at least. Now your telling me something different.
ugtoys: Not trying to be difficult but we need to have access to the sales records and we are now getting different info from ebay.
Jerry C.: Where were you told that?
ugtoys: This was via our paypal account manager he got in touch with ebay on our behalf and they told him that we should still have access to the sales records.
ugtoys: But when we tried it didn't work.
ugtoys: If we don't have access to the sales records what happens to the ebay customers and they're purchases?
ugtoys: We don't know what product to send to who.
Jerry C.: That is very odd. When your account is suspended, that means you are blocked from accessing your account (and therefore not able to view anything in it). In addition, members who are suspended are not encouraged to complete the transactions they have with members, therefore you would not be given access to this information.
ugtoys: or what products we've sent out.
Jerry C.: When you are suspended, it is not encouraged to complete your transactions. You should consider these transactions canceled unless you have your account reinstated.
ugtoys: these are transaction which ebayers have already paid for and we need to send the item out them. But we need to this information.
Jerry C.: If these buyers have already paid, you should refund their money and not attempt to complete any transactions until your suspension is resolved.
ugtoys: how are we suppose to refund them if we don't what amount and who to?
Jerry C.: How did these buyers pay?
ugtoys: paypal, cheque, postal orders, credit cards. But these have all been marked as paid on the ebay screen.
Jerry C.: Ok, when buyers pay with PayPal, you receive a payment notification in your email account. You can use the information found in this notification to refund the payment. Cheque and postal orders should have return addresses on them. And processed credit card payments should have information regarding the sender and the amount in your Merchant Account.
Jerry C.: Just checking to see if we are still connected. Are you there?
ugtoys: yes
ugtoys: just typing
Jerry C.: Ok.
ugtoys: thats not going to help when we don't know who we sent stuff out to and who to refund. all this information is marked on the ebay screen.
Jerry C.: In that case, it is very important that you get your account reinstated, because that is the only way to view this information. Since you've already sent an email to our Trust & Safety team you've already done the right thing. You'll need to wait until they review the case and respond to your reinstatement request, which can take 24 - 72 hours.
ugtoys: So until then we can not do anything?
Jerry C.: That is correct.
ugtoys: ok fine can i get copy of the is session emailed over to me. is that possible?
ugtoys: this session?
Jerry C.: I actually won't be able to email this chat to you, but you can copy and paste this chat into Notepad or Wordpad and save it. Or, when you end this chat a box will come up that will give you the option to Save A Chat Transcript. This box doesn't appear for all members though (AOL members have a hard time getting it) so your safest bet is to save it in Notepad.

Yup.. Looks to me like UG Toys is doing everything in their power to get your stuff to you Mr W. Cut them some slack and appreciate what they are doing to try to get your stuff to you.

That being said I don't blame you for being as frustrated as you are. Buying stuff from eBay some times is like groping around in the dark.:cool:

Ok, With al respect and perhaps I'm just plain dumb here.. just say so if that's the case, I'm not easily offende. ;)

Anyway, when you sell something via Ebay, you get confirmation emails about this on your email account as well as in your Ebay account. What I mean is, you should be able to figure out who bought what WITHOUT having to use your Ebay acount online. Or am I missing something?? I'm not quite sure why you so desperately need your Ebay account. Apart from wether you want to use it again for selling (wich you don't as I understood it).

I believe you have to sign in to eBay to see the list of what was sold to whom and when. If your account is suspended I assume eBay suspends your login as well.

pixletwin said:
I believe you have to sign in to eBay to see the list of what was sold to whom and when. If your account is suspended I assume eBay suspends your login as well.

Yes I know. But like I said, from every item you sell, you get an email with all the info, includign the emailadress from the buyer etc.. You don't NEED to use your Ebay account.

Thats true. Good point. But imagine if you are an etailer with hundreds of orders, that would take quite a while. But it is not impossible. :D

UGTOYS said:
Here we go again.
Ebay have suspended us again, I'm not going to hide away and ignore everyone.

We try to answer as many emails as possible but we are not geared up to spend the whole day replying to emails. If we did we would not be able to get the orders out. we know its not good practice to ignore emails or reply hours and days later but for the time being there will be delays in replys to emails. The other option is to call us to discuss the status of your orders.

Please do not compare us to AITO and Flickshop...

Orders are still being met and refunds are always being offered and we have never refused a refund.

Paypal and ebay are a company which is not prepared to listen to anyone. they rule the show and thats it. Anyone who has lodged a case with paypal have been automatically be authorised by us to be refunded.

We will not sell on ebay again. Instead we will be reducing the price of items on our website.

Our main priority is to get orders out.

Any concerns pick up the phone and call me to discuss the status of your order. If it goes to answer phone don't hang up leave your details and we'll come back to you.

If ebay reinstates the accounts, which they probably will in due course we will not be using this avenue to sell products. To much grief and ebay have tarnished our reputation once again.

Any question or concerns get in touch.

Why don't take a break with no sells during 1 or 2 week, solve problems with paypal and all buyer and after sell item normally with a normal delay shipping to prevent all things arrive.
You want to solve problem so start at the beginning because buyers are not only here to just paid and waiting or have a big headache.
With normal delay, you will sell at a good price and with more communication you will not have all this problem.
If you cannot understand this I think you can close your shop now because people are bothered to think they are like sheep.
:monkey1

Xeno said:
Yes I know. But like I said, from every item you sell, you get an email with all the info, includign the emailadress from the buyer etc.. You don't NEED to use your Ebay account.

yes we do get the emails but how does not tell us what orders have been dispatched what and what items are still awaiting shipping. It does not tell us who we have refunded.

All we want is a copy of the sales records so we can complete orders. We do not want our ebay accounts reactivated we have had enough of ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back