UG Toys - Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
akamonrg said:
Why don't take a break with no sells during 1 or 2 week, solve problems with paypal and all buyer and after sell item normally with a normal delay shipping to prevent all things arrive.
You want to solve problem so start at the beginning because buyers are not only here to just paid and waiting or have a big headache.
With normal delay, you will sell at a good price and with more communication you will not have all this problem.
If you cannot understand this I think you can close your shop now because people are bothered to think they are like sheep.
:monkey1

We are not selling on ebay anymore and we do not intend to sell in the future on ebay. We want to meet all orders and refund customers who wants them and forget about ebay.

you can leave from ebay but if you open an internet web site shop, do you think buyer will be different, if some shipping delay are too long people will go on some board and talk about this. All you can do is to communicate more with each people who will buy you and respect them.
If you do this people will be happy, forget this story and buy you lot stuff...
If not we will see this thread still at top discuss in three month.
The future will show us what is your choice...

Been on to Paypals website and now the status has changed from "waiting for additional information" to "case in review".

Call me paranoid but its uncanny that since i posted on here last night that something is now being done. ;)

Dispute History Log - Most Recent 5
The Dispute History Log displays all actions related to your claim.
Date Actor Action Details
29 Jun. 2006 PayPal Case in Review
29 Jun. 2006 Seller Email sent to Paypal
19 Jun. 2006 PayPal Email sent to Buyer
19 Jun. 2006 PayPal Email sent to Seller
19 Jun. 2006 Buyer Complaint case initiated

Respect to Tesh though, that he came on here and explained his position.

P.s Do you know the status of my Jason statue yet?

Ok I can safely say from my experience that Tesh and UGToys are the genuine article! Its obvious they are bogged down in all the stuff that happened with their Ebay sales but they are true to their word and Tesh has kept up excellent communications with me throughout all of this. Yes fair enough they have delayed sending out orders etc but they come through in the end and at these prices its worth the wait!!! I got Gandalf on Shadowfax and Galadriel for incredible prices, they both arrived today and although Galadriel was damaged in transit Tesh has offered to replace it immediately!! I have spoken with this guy on the phone he is very nice and genuine and actually very stressed with all of this negative unfounded feedback he's getting on here. It might be slow in coming but he's doing his utmost and in the end I'll say it again, what's a few weeks when you get great items at brilliant prices!!! Cut this man some slack people, you know not everyone out there is a gangster!!!!:rolleyes:

Still no refund yet and its been 2 weeks now.

I'll be expecting a cheque from you sometime this week for my Jason statue that didn't arrive by Saturday as you promised!

Our ebay account ugtoys has been reinstated, we are going through the records now and printing all orders off straight away just in case ebay suspend us again.

Our feedback is kept private as I am sure there will be an influx of negative feedback.

As soon as all orders have been completed we shall be closing all the ebay accounts down.

Thanks for support from most members in this forum.

Sorry you guys are going though such a rough time. I hope things get better! :D

Can anyone who wants to discuss refunds and present status of orders, please pm me.

I feel its something which should be kept private between the seller and the buyer.

Administrator are you able to enforce this.

unbelievable we've been suspended again, this must be an ebay world record not even 30 mins.

they could have given us a chance to print off the sales records.

UGTOYS said:
they could have given us a chance to print off the sales records.

I have watched the threads here and at StatueForum with interest, and I must say, that you have been very straight forward with your answers. I cannot believe eBay has already suspended you again. Good luck working all of this out!

Darklord Dave said:
Mr. W - please respond to Ugtoys privately.

Just thought i'd post on here, that way people can see whats going on and know that something is happening!

It does not take this long for Paypal to refund an account.

if paypal are reviewing the case then its a delay by paypal. You can see from your paypal screen we have already sent them emails to refund you.

fi59.jpg

Please Dave. For the love of God.

We have been reinstated on ebay. Let's see how long it takes for ebay to try and find another reason to suspend us.

pixletwin said:
fi59.jpg

Please Dave. For the love of God.

I agree. I can't be bothered anymore. I've other things to worry about.

Paypal refunded me at last, they have reviewed the case and i got my money back.

Posted this already at StatueForum:

UGTOYS said:
We are not selling on ebay anymore and we do not intend to sell in the future on ebay. We want to meet all orders and refund customers who wants them and forget about ebay.

UGTOYS said:
As soon as all orders have been completed we shall be closing all the ebay accounts down.

And yet you do: ugtoys_online

Would be nice if you could concentrate on shipping the outstanding orders first. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I really don't get it. Please explain.

Yeah Tesh,

Please explain.
Send you the last days a few emails but no response at all.
Last week I got a email that you will ship my items at the end of that week.
Normally its 2 days shipping with parcelforce.
So I should recieve it at least last tuesday!
Nothing recieved yet!

Still waiting and waiting and waiting...

Hoekie

a friend of my is working in England and try to call ugtoys today... (3 times) but no response by phone also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back