UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see T Wood get his due. Guy has laid a few eggs when it seemed like he was poised to take it to the next level, but he's always been a tough fight for anyone and seems like a decent enough guy. Happy for him.

that being said, did anyone catch his interview after the fight? Guy is ducking Wonderboy hard, asking for Nick Diaz? lmao. Like Bisping, he's looking for the easiest road to keep the title.

that would be some BS if Diaz got a title fight off of technically losing 3 fights in a row. I still don't get Henderson possibly getting a title shot, not even in the top 10.

Thing about Henderson is that, as a legend and 20+ year vet, he's perhaps "earned" special treatment or some benefit of the doubt. I don't have a problem with it, honestly, especially since he destroyed Bisping last time they fought.

nah, Bisping will just run away from him the whole fight. Seriously, cause that's the only way he'd win that fight. I can just hear all the Boos already from the crowd with Bisping saying "I did what I had to do to win the fight" in his obnoxious tone.

no matter how Bisping wins, it wouldn't be impressive at all to me. I don't know how Bisping of all people gets to call shots. He should've never even gotten the title fight cause he lost against Silva lol, and now they're giving him another fight with biased judges against a 40+ guy who's not even in the top 10. I'd be so pissed if I were Jacare.

conor.gif

The comedy.

Back