UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lesnar popped with a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation right after Fedor's "win" against can Fabio Maldonado was overturned to a draw because of a shady conflict of interest i.e. all the judges AND the ref were appointed by and work with Fedor! :lol

MMA is going to hell in a hand basket.

Have to laugh at Dana's Twitter comments from mid-June calling someone who questioned Lesnar's integrity a moron. Whoops.

Its been a while since ive been back here. Any of you guys happen to catch Bellator over the weekend? You see what MVP did to Cyborg Santos. That literally crushing knee that caved his skull in. Pretty crazy.

I can't remember the last time I watched a UFC fight, its been a roid fest lately, but I just been making dumb threads about Lolz and jello, ha, awesome right! The UFC has changed so much I got better things to do. Not even sure who the champs are.

From what I've read it sounds like Lesnars flag was due to using Advair. If true....wtf??? The hell is wrong with someone using Advair?

Its been a while since ive been back here. Any of you guys happen to catch Bellator over the weekend? You see what MVP did to Cyborg Santos. That literally crushing knee that caved his skull in. Pretty crazy.

Yea, that was brutal. Didn't care how the other guy threw the Pokemon ball at cyborg right after the fight, either.

Too pc for you? :rolleyes2

Yeah, security of the southern border and not allowing thousands of refugees we can't possibly vet properly makes one a bigot right? :cuckoo:

I don't like Trump, didn't vote for him ( as if it matters anyway ), but the left calls anyone who doesn't believe in their system of creating more Democrat voters a bigot.

Back