UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was just something he said right after the fight, in the moment, so we'll see what the results are for his foot.

That was issued from the NSAC. They release official medical suspensions after the fights. So until JBJ can provide a release from a doctor about his foot he's on medical suspension for a minimum of 6 months.

And new Middleweight Champion....damn. I didn't see that coming. Luke was out cold. Wow.

Can't wait to see who Brock will be fighting, shocking news. Idk about Rockhold, but he looked way to lax in there. Weidman or Jacare mop the floor with Bisping I reckon. Nice little Cinderella story though.

If you believe all the rumors, apparently it's gonna be a tornado match with Lesnar vs. Fedor vs. Hunt vs. Bigfoot vs. Mir and now vs. Barnett. Since it's a one shot deal (to hype up the UFC's first venture into MSG/NYC) I would assume he wouldn't be fighting anyone relevant to the HW division. But who knows.. hell I never thought Bisping would hold a UFC title and that just happened so anything is possible now. :lol

Back