UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch... Tito hurt his neck so the Rampage fight is off. This must have made Dana's day

Not the first time Tito has ****** Dana about :lol

I haven't watched a UFC for about 18 months due to the stupid costs and switching of channels here in the U.K. Really miss it as I never missed a show even though it meant staying up until 6am.
We are getting a free weekend of BT Sport, the latest to get the rights, and I am really looking forward to the Manchester event tomorrow.
Haven't even kept up with events as reading just isn't the same :mad:
Jonny Jones still ruling the roost? Got any cockier?
GSP still injured? Anderson Silva still invincible?
Did read Cain did the business on Dos Santos. JDS looked unbeatable last time I saw him fight.
I need to do some Googling.

Yeah it looks like its not even a PPV anymore. Its doing so poorly and now Tito is out that pretty much puts put the nail in the coffin for the PPV. Sadly I think this card is really good and doesnt need Tito or Rampage. Regardless I dont this was PPV worthy. I'll for sure watch it on Spike now though.

Gustafsson vs. lil Nog March 8, 2014 in London.

I'm sure with a win Gus will get a rematch with whoever's champ (Jones or Glover) but I wonder if lil Nog will get the title shot if he gets the upset? He'll be 3-0 (Ortiz, Rashad and Gus).

I don't think he would be Belfort or Sonnen if they stay in the division. He could, but I don't think he would. Not sure about Jacare yet...

I don't think he would be Belfort or Sonnen if they stay in the division. He could, but I don't think he would. Not sure about Jacare yet...

That's a nightmare matchup for Vitor. Jacare though will eventually take the division over. He's just becoming a complete fighter.

I knew he was going to beat Munoz. Munoz is good, but hes just a wrestler with some mediocre striking at best in my opinion. I actually see Lyoto doing good in this division.

I knew he was going to beat Munoz. Munoz is good, but hes just a wrestler with some mediocre striking at best in my opinion. I actually see Lyoto doing good in this division.

There isn't a man in that division he can't beat. I got a feeling Rashad may be joining him soon.

Anyone else see the forehead vajayjay during the Bellator card on Friday?

Instant reactions from the Doctor and cameraman were to start dry heaving, LOL.

you mean this one? :lol

Desmond_Green_vs._Angelo_Sanchez_3_medium.gif

Back