UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
extremely disappointing how noncompetitive that fight was. I was hoping for a war, but Alvarez looked really small. Question is what's next?

For the life of me, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DO NOT WRESTLE THIS GUY! They all go stupid and stand up with him. Mendes took him down, he had problems, Diaz took him down, he had problems. You would think they would get it by now. But my theory is, he talks so much ****, they jus want to put him to sleep. It's not working idiots.
Also, wonder boy got robbed, and woodley looked ****ing stupid crying like a little ***** about the discrepancy. It was jus weird. Guy wants all the respect, but plays into hecklers hands. Earn respect, don't expect it.

He's holding the two titles hostage and wants an owner's stake in the UFC. lolz.

nothing he does surprises me anymore. I feel like Jones could've accomplished this same task of getting 2 belts if he wanted to when he was champ. I don't see how Mcg makes 145 anymore, so maybe Khabib is next? Both guys didn't take much damage, turn around is hopefully quick.

For the life of me, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE DO NOT WRESTLE THIS GUY! They all go stupid and stand up with him. Mendes took him down, he had problems, Diaz took him down, he had problems. You would think they would get it by now. But my theory is, he talks so much ****, they jus want to put him to sleep. It's not working idiots.
Also, wonder boy got robbed, and woodley looked ****ing stupid crying like a little ***** about the discrepancy. It was jus weird. Guy wants all the respect, but plays into hecklers hands. Earn respect, don't expect it.

he tried a couple of times to wrestle. He had great success with inside leg kicks, then abandoned ship quickly.

he tried a couple of times to wrestle. He had great success with inside leg kicks, then abandoned ship quickly.

He was already on rubber legs when he FINALLY tried. I'm no fighter and I know it's easy to be an armchair quarterback, but cmon, the writing is on the ****ing wall! Drag that ****er to the ground and end this **** show already.
Look, I totally understand this dude has got power in his left hand, but so do a lot of fighters. Fight him smart and he can be beat. Diaz fell into the same stand up trap the second fight (even though I thought he won), and showed mcgreggor light. Hell, the first fight Diaz was so out of fighting shape he had no choice but to take him down.

Last edited:
Sad to see Ronda lose but someone had to win. And she didn't touch hand. Must be the tough image. Amanda deserve the win.

48 seconds is ridiculous..some comeback

Either she wants to opt for a Sports Illustrated full time swimsuit contract or she wants to go to the WWE :lol

Sounds like the match went shorter than it takes to order the PPV . Glad I passed

Yeah she will not be a good sell after this. Who wants to pay that kind of knew for her bad performance? I think she's done.

Yeah she will not be a good sell after this. Who wants to pay that kind of knew for her bad performance? I think she's done.

In all fairness to Ronda. At her age and being in her female weight class, how much longer can she really go on doing her style of MMA and UFC fighting, not to mention the training that goes into one fight.

I think she was ready to move from that career but she wanted to give it another try because the media was all over her about ever returning.

48 seconds is ridiculous..some comeback

Either she wants to opt for a Sports Illustrated full time swimsuit contract or she wants to go to the WWE :lol

Sounds like the match went shorter than it takes to order the PPV . Glad I passed

She is no where close to being hot enough for full time SI swimsuit model. If she didn't invest her money well WWE might be her only shot to keep up a lifestyle. Her movie career never got off the ground. I can't see her getting big $ to fight.

Rousey's coach Edmund is the worst in the business. Her biggest mistake in her return was to stay with him. He forgot what made her so great to begin with and made her believe she's a better striker than Holm and Nunes the way she fought them. As dominant as she used to be with her aggressive brawling style, she never was among the best technical strikers in the game. The sport has evolved in WMMA with the new breed of talent, so the competition is harder than it has ever been and to be quite honest i don't think Rousey can beat Shevchenko or Pena either.

many ppl have been saying her coach sucks for a long time. All she needs is a fresh start with someone else.

Rousey's coach Edmund is the worst in the business. Her biggest mistake in her return was to stay with him. He forgot what made her so great to begin with and made her believe she's a better striker than Holm and Nunes the way she fought them. As dominant as she used to be with her aggressive brawling style, she never was among the best technical strikers in the game. The sport has evolved in WMMA with the new breed of talent, so the competition is harder than it has ever been and to be quite honest i don't think Rousey can beat Shevchenko or Pena either.

Saw the bootleg footage of the match. I've noticed one thing about Rousey's downfall in the match..She wasn't able to grab or hold Nunes. If you pay attention, Nunes kept swinging at her every second like a buzz saw .

I think when Rousey is able to defeat her opponents is she has to get a hold of them and then she uses judo to take them down in a submission.

Obviously Nunes was right in the post press conference, she doesn't understand Rousey's fighting style and the coach doesn't help her.

You guys aren't kidding about Ronda's coaching. Not once did I see Ronda try to block any of Nunes punches.

Yes that is true. That's how she got a hold of her former opponents too. Hard to say if it was because of the opponents she faced, or if she simply was more motivated. but either way it just shows that with her coach, she doesn't evolve while the rest does.

Travis Browne hasn't looked the same since he joined the team either and he did so because of Ronda. Went from Greg Jackson to Edmund :slap

Think it is easy to judge but this sport is very short and devastating. All the training comes down to a few minutes or less. Even boxing last longer. We'll see if she is a goner or not. She probably have a couple of fights left in her.

Think it is easy to judge but this sport is very short and devastating. All the training comes down to a few minutes or less. Even boxing last longer. We'll see if she is a goner or not. She probably have a couple of fights left in her.

Some are speculating that Ronda tanked this fight on purpose because she still got a cool 3 mill for just 40 seconds. :slap

The analysts think that if she returns for her next fight, her image might bring her a bigger payoff :pfft:

Back