UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL George knows he lost and everyone else there does. Great job judges. Hendricks slipped about everything GSP threw.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sad to see St. Pierre go out that way, although his game plan wasn't great he really needs to get back to his striking routes again to sharpen those tools.

Henricks got robbed, but oh well, it was semi close. I had GSP only winning rds 2 and 5. There needs to be a rematch, but sounds like it won't happen. Glad to see Lawler win, really impressive. Sonnen should just retire, he can't even compete with the best anymore. He's a better analyst than a fighter at this point. Great night overall though. More often than not, one has to dominate the champ for the judges to swing in their favor. GSP will be back at some point if he leaves, he's too competitive.

Hendricks was robbed. Glad Lawler won and Woodley with a mortal combat finishing move on Kos.
GSP acting odd in the post fight interview but that could be from getting beat up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sad to see St. Pierre go out that way, although his game plan wasn't great he really needs to get back to his striking routes again to sharpen those tools.

Why does that matter? Arrogance and confidence are different. Diaz brothers are arrogant, Hendricks was confident and he knows he won.

UFC is an embarrassment lol. Until they find a way to get better scoring/judges they will be a joke. Nothing ruins a great fight like a terrible decision.

How exactly were the judges scoring? Did GSP end up landing more total strikes and judges just went by that? I guess damage, grappling, takedowns and octagon control don't count for much.

Damage isnt scored. Octagon control is in the centre and pushing forward.

Hendricks didn't do that as much as GSP did.

I saw no one winning or losing. Draw at best.

Back