UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those people are straight scum bags!! That crap they did with the teenage girl who was kidnapped and murdered, giving her parents false hope she was alive .......

Chael is a human being, an ass of one though be it, but a human being. Those scum bags at that paper are far from human.

I think you missed the joke I was making. :lol

Nah, I got what you were saying, Devil. Just those scumbags are fresh on my mind right now.

What's the one over here in the States, World Weekly News? I think that's more Sonnen there :D

World Weekly News always cracks me up when I'm in line at the supermarket. I just glance over at the cover and laugh inside.

"Bigfoot fathers love-child"

:lol

That was my dad's favorite magazine. He had the poster it came with of the world's biggest baby hanging in his tool shed. That fat oriental kid. And when Milli Vanilli got busted for being lip-syncers, he had to point out how that magazine had "reported" that quite a while before that :lol

My dad, God rest his soul, was a truly one-of-a-kind individual :)

So uhhh, is this where Chael "lied" or was it about letting the commission know about his condition in the first place?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFI0wsuQ8kA&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Chael Sonnen Breaks his silence to Mike Straka‬‏[/ame]

Or is this where he lied? :huh:huh:huh

"Listen, there's no such thing as a 6 month fine. If somebody broke the rules, they serve 12 months.

This isn't like traffic court where you drop the suspension because the guy showed up in a suit and looked nice.

I came in, I put my case forward....they dropped it to 6 months. That's the same thing as them saying we were wrong".

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fwD83IC5g8&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪chael sonnen on mma live 12/30/10‬‏[/ame]

So uhhh, is this where Chael "lied" or was it about letting the commission know about his condition in the first place?

Or is this where he lied? :huh:huh:huh

Didn't watch either video, but those are just interviews so if he did lie there it's irrelevant.

What got him into trouble, and the reason why he hasn't fought for so long is because he lied at his hearing in front of the NSAC and he lied about Keith Kizer who's the executive director of the NSAC i.e. one of the guys who determines if he gets licensed to fight in Nevada or not.

Sonnen said he talked with Kizer about his TRT and that Kizer approved it, and he didn't. Then Sonnen changed his story and said his management talked to Kizer about his TRT and that Kizer approved it with them, and he didn't. The fact is Keith Kizer has never spoken to either Sonnen or anyone in his camp about anything to do with Sonnen or Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

And because Sonnen wouldn't admit that he lied about everything + him pleading guilty to fraud/money laundering (which proves he's a liar) is the reason he's still not licensed to fight in Nevada or California.

Didn't watch either video, but those are just interviews so if he did lie there it's irrelevant.

What got him into trouble, and the reason why he hasn't fought for so long is because he lied at his hearing in front of the NSAC and he lied about Keith Kizer who's the executive director of the NSAC i.e. one of the guys who determines if he gets licensed to fight in Nevada or not.

Sonnen said he talked with Kizer about his TRT and that Kizer approved it, and he didn't. Then Sonnen changed his story and said his management talked to Kizer about his TRT and that Kizer approved it with them, and he didn't. The fact is Keith Kizer has never spoken to either Sonnen or anyone in his camp about anything to do with Sonnen or Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

And because Sonnen wouldn't admit that he lied about everything + him pleading guilty to fraud/money laundering (which proves he's a liar) is the reason he's still not licensed to fight in Nevada or California.

Well sounds more like a He said this, and He said this type of thing. Sonnen's word vs Kizer's word. If Kizer did mess up, would it be feasible for him to publicly admit that he did in fact have an oversight in regards to Sonnen submitting the proper documentation for TRT? People would now question the integrity and maybe even lose any respect for the commission in handling their professional files.

And like Sonnen said, why was his suspension decreased from 12 months to just six? Something doesnt add up.

But you seem to be going on Kizer's word alone...and no one but him and Sonnen know the truth. So how can you definitively say that Sonnen lied?

Well sounds more like a He said this, and He said this type of thing. Sonnen's word vs Kizer's word.

It couldn't be any further from that.

Sonnen changed his story. First he said that he himself, personally talked to Keith Kizer. When Kizer called him on it and pointed out that he's never spoken to Sonnen, EVER, Sonnen changed his story and said it was actually his management.

When Kizer called him on that and asked for the person Sonnen claims talked to Kizer, Sonnen offered up no one. Matt Lindland is Sonnen's manager and conveniently Lindland was absent from ALL of Sonnen's hearings with the NSAC.

Sonnen has no "side". :lol

And like Sonnen said, why was his suspension decreased from 12 months to just six?

Man, you really need to read up on this bro. Then you'd see how pathetic Sonnen's comments actually are. You wanna know why his suspension was reduced from 12 months to 6?

It's because he gave a sob story about not reaching puberty until his 20's, about feeling ashamed and embarrassed about his condition (hypogonadism) and being picked on as a child because of it. He said all that was the reason why he didn't disclose his TRT to anyone from the CSAC (or any commission). In other words, his sentence was reduced because HE begged for it to be reduced.

That's what's funny. He begged for leniency, got it, and then turned around and tried to use the leniency he got as proof of his innocence. :slap

He acts like he got it just because. NO. If not for his sob story, he wouldn't have gotten any leniency.

So how can you definitively say that Sonnen lied?

Because he did. He already admitted it. :lol

He admitted he lied to the CSAC when he didn't disclose his TRT. Fighters have to disclose ALL medication/treatment they're taking when filling out an application for a license. Sonnen didn't.

And he's been caught lying twice by Keith Kizer and the NSAC (that I explained above).

Not to mention he pleaded guilty to money laundering/fraud and admitted in open court that he's a liar. So how is this even up for debate!?

I told you i didnt keep up with it :lol but do you have links to whatever you read about it?

Talks going on about Penn Vs Condit for UFC 137 — winner getting a title shot. That's a fight I want to see.

That would be a good fight to watch, and what makes it better is that it screws over Fitch.

And that's what I love about MMA, there's always underdogs winning fights. BJ is one of my favorites, but yeah Condit is a beast. Should be a good fight.

Phil Davis is injured and is out of the main event at 133 vs. Rashad. Rumor is Machida might be taking his place.

rashadevansufc98.jpg

The sequel? :lol

Probably for the best. I think Davis could use some more experience. He didn't look fantastic against Nog. Machida in place would be great, but I fear a snoozer considering Evans won't want that sequel :lol

Probably for the best. I think Davis could use some more experience. He didn't look fantastic against Nog. Machida in place would be great, but I fear a snoozer considering Evans won't want that sequel :lol

Davis needs to work on his stand up and learn how to cope with not being able to take someone down.

Back