UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah there is, but you're entitled to your opinion.

The UFC has the money. They'll make money on the event too. Not to mention M-1 would have to help pay for it. Zuffa can do a one time deal to get this ^^^^ over with and then kick M-1 to the curb. It's not like any promotion is going to pass the UFC. I don't see what they're worried about.

The UFC has the money. They'll make money on the event too. Not to mention M-1 would have to help pay for it.

M-1 would not have to pay for anything. I keep telling you that bro. M-1 doesn't pay for anything. They contributed zip to Affliction yet they made money as co-promoters. They don't offer up anything besides their fighter: Fedor. That's it. And let's not pretend here. Would Lesnar vs. Fedor be a huge money making fight? Yes. Would it be because of Fedor? Nope. Fedor can't sell PPV's in the U.S. that's already been proven. Lesnar CAN. Again.. already proven.

Zuffa can do a one time deal to get this ^^^^ over with and then kick M-1 to the curb. It's not like any promotion is going to pass the UFC. I don't see what they're worried about.

Nope. Every single fight Fedor has in the UFC has to be co-promoted with the leeches M-1 Global. Vadim and Fedor have already said so. Just like Fedor's two fights in Affliction. So there's no kicking M-1 to the curb as long as Fedor is fighting. M-1 brings nothing to the table besides Fedor. And they're trying to attach themselves to other orgs to make money and get publicity without doing anything. That's leeching. What has M-1 done to deserve a share of profits!? Nothing.

By one time deal, I meant for one fight. That wasn't implied, sorry.

No I understood you bro.

Every single fight Fedor has in the UFC has to be co-promoted with the leeches M-1 Global. Vadim and Fedor have already said so. Just like Fedor's two fights in Affliction. So there's no kicking M-1 to the curb as long as Fedor is fighting.

Fedor, Vadim Finkelstein and M-1 Global will not accept a one-time deal for one fight when it comes to their demand for co-promotion.

Yeah there is, but you're entitled to your opinion.

The UFC has the money. They'll make money on the event too. Not to mention M-1 would have to help pay for it. Zuffa can do a one time deal to get this ^^^^ over with and then kick M-1 to the curb. It's not like any promotion is going to pass the UFC. I don't see what they're worried about.

UFC isn't worried about anything. The simple fact is, the UFC will remain the top promotion and venue with the top fighters even without Fedor. Imo Fedor and his team have pretty much no leverage to be trying to throw their weight around with the UFC. when all is said and done, it's just going to be a lot of missed opportunities for Fedor and his fans. What a shame.

Fedor needs the UFC waaaay more than the UFC needs him.

UFC isn't worried about anything. The simple fact is, the UFC will remain the top promotion and venue with the top fighters even without Fedor. Imo Fedor and his team have pretty much no leverage to be trying to throw their weight around with the UFC. when all is said and done, it's just going to be a lot of missed opportunities for Fedor and his fans. What a shame.

Yeah, I agree. That's why I think the UFC needs to use their position to smash Fedor and M-1. Even if it means cooperating and losing some money. They don't have anything to worry about competition wise, so it shouldn't be much of loss.

In the end I still hold both parties responsible because of this.

Agreed 100%.

Yeah, I agree. That's why I think the UFC needs to use their position to smash Fedor and M-1. Even if it means cooperating and losing some money. They don't have anything to worry about competition wise, so it shouldn't be much of loss.

In the end I still hold both parties responsible because of this.

Ironically the UFC IS using their position to smash Fedor and M-1 by not agreeing to their ludicrous terms :lol

Anyone here thinks Lesnar has any chances at all against Fedor?

Anyone here thinks Lesnar has any chances at all against Fedor?

I think he has more then a "chance". I think he'd win. Fedor hasnt been fighting top fighters and while Brock hasnt fought much he's fought some tough guys. Lesnar by TKO in round 2...if they ever fight that is.

Any fighter has a chance against any fighter. We've all seen fighters who were supposed to win but lost. It happens. Mirko was supposed to run ish in the UFC. He didn't. Wanderlei Silva. Nope. Shogun. Nope. Anderson Silva wasn't supposed to do much in the UFC. Look at him now. Serra wasn't supposed to beat GSP. But he did.

Anyone who doesn't think Lesnar or other UFC HW's pose a threat to Fedor are most likely his followers who believe he's a cyborg and other lame crap. :lol

M-1 Global/UFC Negotiations

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/L5Zc5xJaVk4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/L5Zc5xJaVk4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol

Any fighter has a chance against any fighter. We've all seen fighters who were supposed to win but lost. It happens. Mirko was supposed to run ish in the UFC. He didn't. Wanderlei Silva. Nope. Shogun. Nope. Anderson Silva wasn't supposed to do much in the UFC. Look at him now. Serra wasn't supposed to beat GSP. But he did.

. :lol

Thats exactly right, and reason why Fedor is P4P #1, since he hasn't lost.

The UFC wont go for the co-promote and I wouldn't do it either.

Lesner v Fedor...Only thing Lesner has is size, he's almost in the super HW division. UFC needs HW's, Lesner to me is still a can.

I could care less about Fedor fighting in the UFC, since the UFC has no HW's. Their other divisions are so stacked and exciting, its not a problem.

The other problem is Fedor doesn't care about the money. He lives in a small mining town in Russia. He has no desire to move to the US or vegas, but its all up to his management. I wouldn't doubt seeing Fedor back in Japan, in Dream or something.

Thats exactly right, and reason why Fedor is P4P #1, since he hasn't lost.

:lol:lol:lol NO. P4P rankings have nothing to do with a fighter being undefeated. It has to do with their competition, who they've fought and beat and their skills. Anyone who thinks Fedor has fought better competition in the last 2 years than GSP or A.Silva is dellusional.

:lol:lol:lol NO. P4P rankings have nothing to do with a fighter being undefeated. It has to do with their competition, who they've fought and beat and their skills. Anyone who thinks Fedor has fought better competition in the last 2 years than GSP or A.Silva is dellusional.

Daaamn Devil, thats right on man man, I now name you the official MMA Expert...:naughty:lol

Back