UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Giant ******!

I am just glad that Henderson won, that was the fight I cared about the most; I want to see him get another shot at Silva.

is all this spoiler stuff still necessary? the fights ended long ago, why did we start using them anyways :confused: if ppl dont want to know fight results, then they shouldnt come into this thread..........is there a new rule im not aware of?

is all this spoiler stuff still necessary? the fights ended long ago, why did we start using them anyways :confused: if ppl dont want to know fight results, then they shouldnt come into this thread..........is there a new rule im not aware of?

I agree. After all the results are posted all over the internet not to mention they shouldn't be looking at the UFC thread if they dont want to know. :lol

i think spoiler warnings are unneeded at this point.
After the fight noone can say anything about the skill lesnar has, sure hes a gigantic man but he also is a great wrestler and to say other wise is just being a hater. though i loved his pro wrestling after after match talk, lol maybe "get on top of my wife" hahah.
GSP is a all but unstoppable, he handled Tiago with ease other then the failed attempt to get the joke which put him on his back.
Bisbing and Henderson, you could tell Bisbing knew he was out matched from the get go, the only thing he could hope for was a complete gimmie shot. That being said amazing knock out.

so was bisping KO'd like Silva was against Rampage? Fedor is a little ^^^^^^ if he doesnt fight Brock when his contract is up, and im a little dissapointed to hear he flipped off the fans after the fight. GSP isnt too far away from topping Hughes as the best welterweight ever imo

i think spoiler warnings are unneeded at this point.
After the fight noone can say anything about the skill lesnar has, sure hes a gigantic man but he also is a great wrestler and to say other wise is just being a hater. though i loved his pro wrestling after after match talk, lol maybe "get on top of my wife" hahah.
GSP is a all but unstoppable, he handled Tiago with ease other then the failed attempt to get the joke which put him on his back.
Bisbing and Henderson, you could tell Bisbing knew he was out matched from the get go, the only thing he could hope for was a complete gimmie shot. That being said amazing knock out.

Even if he would have gotted the free gimme shot I doubt he could of KOed Henderson, Bisping has no KO power...

Yeah Bisping woke up and didn't know what the F' happen. That's KTFO.

When Mir started the 2nd round he looked like half his face was melting off.

Spoiler Spoiler:

so whats next up for these 3 great fighters now? i dont even think theres anyone in the HW division left for brock to fight except that buff dude, i forget his name. GSP has pretty much cleared out his division, none of the guys he has destroyed deserves a 2nd or 3rd shot against him yet, and Hendo prolly deserves a 2nd shot at Silva, but if he doesnt win that one, i dont see him winning another title ever again

kingdarkness1.png

Whooa!!!!!! That's an awesome sig. One of my all time favorite characters right there. :rock

Back