Prop UC Witch-King Helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope so ! I plan on making a wall with those two plus the Legolas knives and the HADHAFANG (copy and pasted since I don't remember all the sword names :lol)

Great idea :rock

Don't worry I do that too :rotfl

Thanks for the link, checking it out now too.

I'd LOVE to have a full set of samurai armour man, but just imagine the price...probably a couple grand! :panic: Where'd you get your samurai sword? There are a lot of fake and crappy ones out there so I've been pretty skeptical about buying one.

A full, nice set, is expensive. Check this out https://www.japanese-armor.com/japanese-armor.___ml ...my swords are the crappy ones :lol I bought them almost 20 years ago so I don't remember where or how much I got them for.

Great idea :rock

Don't worry I do that too :rotfl

:lol

HAHA... You're soooo F'n hooked now....:lol I remember when I first started looking into the UC LOTR line.......Loads of really nice pieces........:panic:

IMG_20120306_014520.jpg

1294364953303.jpg

Helm001.jpg

HAHA... You're soooo F'n hooked now....:lol I remember when I first started looking into the UC LOTR line.......Loads of really nice pieces........:panic:

IMG_20120306_014520.jpg

1294364953303.jpg

Helm001.jpg

Wow, nice collection !!! Some of those are hard to get now. The Legolas knives and the ringwraith sword to name two. My High Elven shield and sword should be here Tuesday according to the company I ordered with. I didn't get that Witch-King helm finally.

Oh, That's not everything.... Took lots of hunting. Ebay and a site called BudK. Not sure if they ship to Canada but they have some decent prices on a few items.. Good luck finding everything....:duff

Bloody 'ell Thrifty! Very nice :rock

I remember when you first PM'ed me about UC items...:lol

Oh, That's not everything.... Took lots of hunting. Ebay and a site called BudK. Not sure if they ship to Canada but they have some decent prices on a few items.. Good luck finding everything....:duff

Not sure that I'd want everything in their line, because there's some designs I'm not that keen on, but I will get a good chunk of it. Those Legolas knives look amazing on pics, so that'll be my next target, and I have some in my sites now :lol

I know right? I bugged the shat out of you for awhile....:lol:lol

I think i pretty much picked up everything. All the helms are in storage though.......

:lol :lol

Well worth all our discussions my friend, your UC collection looks absolutely fantastic! :rock

Of coarse you gonna have to make some room this winter :lecture :lol

United Cutlery lotr stuff are very high quality, i am glad i found that brand.

Been slowly buying up the 1/5 scale weapons whenever i can find them, goes great with my statue displays.

anyone got more pics of theirs? Oh and btw, I'm looking for one if anyone wants to sell :wave

Thanks, that helps me a lot to know that :slap:lol. Were you the guy on ebay I made an offer to!?

Back