Prop UC Witch-King Helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gates70

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone here have the UC Witch-King Helm (UC1457) ? I just came across this and never knew it existed. If anyone has it, feedback would be appreciated. Thinking of picking it up. Thanks !

It's a little wide in the face but overall a really nice piece. I highly recommend it... Just be careful about the spike....:wave

You can also wear it....

It's made from fiber glass not metal like the other UC products.
Also it's made after movie scenes, not the actual Weta prop.
Like mr.thrifty pointed out, it's not 100% movie acurate.
Big minus to me.

Do you have any of UC's LOTR swords or daggers already, Gates?

No, but I've been really looking into them lately. I love swords.

It's made from fiber glass not metal like the other UC products.
Also it's made after movie scenes, not the actual Weta prop.
Like mr.thrifty pointed out, it's not 100% movie acurate.
Big minus to me.

I see. Thanks for the info !

I have the Sting and Anduril swords by UC. If you need any questions relating to these answered. Actually got Sting just a couple weeks ago.

IMG_5534.jpg

I have the Sting and Anduril swords by UC. If you need any questions relating to these answered. Actually got Sting just a couple weeks ago.

IMG_5534.jpg

Oh, that is nice ! I was looking to start with the High Elven Warrior. Such a nice design. But I will be getting the Sting as well down the road.

I'm 2 seconds away from clicking "checkout" on the High Elven Sword and shield :lol

I'm a big fan of swords and whatnot too....I've been checking out Aragorn's sword and Sting....pretty badass, plus you got to love that they are a Canadian company...I can see customs being very pissy about these coming across the border if they were an American company :lol

I'm a big fan of swords and whatnot too....I've been checking out Aragorn's sword and Sting....pretty badass, plus you got to love that they are a Canadian company...I can see customs being very pissy about these coming across the border if they were an American company :lol

Which one is a Canadian company, UC ?

Oops, I got my websites mixed up. This company, Knife Zone, is Canadian and they have some of the LOTR swords... I don't see the high elf sword though :(

https://www.knifezone.ca/unitedcutlery/strider.htm

Knife Zone is way too expensive from what I saw. I'm checking out Srknives.com and they're from Ontario !

Good stuff! :D
You won't regret it!

Hope not cause I just purchased :lol

:lecture

Two of the best from UC

I really hope so ! I plan on making a wall with those two plus the Legolas knives and the HADHAFANG (copy and pasted since I don't remember all the sword names :lol)

Knife Zone is way too expensive from what I saw. I'm checking out Srknives.com and they're from Ontario !

Hope not cause I just purchased :lol

I really hope so ! I plan on making a wall with those two plus the Legolas knives and the HADHAFANG (copy and pasted since I don't remember all the sword names :lol)

Thanks for the headsup, checking them out now! Man, that Expendables knife is way too badass :lol :rock

LOL! I love how the Uruk Hai Scimitar is listed on that website under security products....you'd definitely scare anyone off your property wielding one of those bad boys :lol

Back