Tyrannosaurus Rex VS Triceratops Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2iu44k6.jpg

Even as a mid-action pose, the foot of the T-Rex looks a bit awkward like he is standing on mid air.

You are right. I feel like this was originally on a level surface based and then was put on this angled, smaller base later. Just seems too "tight." Really, it looks like they are falling down a mountain together. Not exactly graceful.

The trike seems most definitely sculpted to be on that base; the body is tumbling and contorting, having just plowed into the T.rex it is left in an uncertain mid-air tumble. The T.rex may appear awkward to some at first, but if you look closely at the sculpt, it is at the precise moment when the horn has just pierced the underbelly and is ripping through the flesh. The T.rex is meant to appear exactly that way. It was in pursuit of its prey, ready to attack, when the trike suddenly turns and literally knocks the T.rex right off its feet in mid-stride.

I ordered it. Its pretty frickin sweet. may not keep it tho. But i live the idea.

Poseable Maquettes would be an easy buy for me tho. I meed good poseable references for Dino Drawing.

I WANT PICS PLEASE:monkey5

Mine ships on tuesday and should take about 10 days:(

As soon as these start coming in I'm sure we'll have all manner of pics. It's nice that there's only about half of a week remaining until we start getting the first Dinosauria pieces in-hand.

Scored the exclusive this morning off ebay! Very happy about that and that I got #26. Can't wait to receive this later this week.

Back