Tyrannosaurus Rex VS Triceratops Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only question is will it go up during the day, or not until the Newsletter. I can't imagine this could qualify for Spooktacular, heck Iron Man did (three times!). I can't believe that 5 out of the 20 Spooktacular products are Marvel items! When did Marvel count as Horror?

The only question is will it go up during the day, or not until the Newsletter. I can't imagine this could qualify for Spooktacular, heck Iron Man did (three times!). I can't believe that 5 out of the 20 Spooktacular products are Marvel items! When did Marvel count as Horror?

:huh My only guess is that they've decided to opt for a theme that's equal parts Halloween and equal parts horror, and considering so many people dress up as their favorite comic book/movie characters for Halloween, from that perspective it makes sense. If just horror, I have no idea whatsoever.

My bet is probably newsletter, considering I can't see it falling into either the Halloween or Horror categories... even though, I think in pre-school, I went as a generic dinosaur, and in second grade I was a Velociraptor.:D It's their call, but Thursday is Thursday. I'm just happy this piece will be up for pre-order tomorrow!

The Inside Look? Or Criswell Predicts? I couldn't make out the last part of whatever the hell it was he was predicting. All I got was "beast from the depths", "Does he come for you?", and "Fear not my friends." The rest I couldn't quite make out.

The Inside Look is awesome though.

It's up for order. I can't quite figure out what's going on with the pose and the base. Are they on a cliff? Running down a hill?

It is pretty small... and you're right, the pose is a little weird. I have to see a backstage pass, or a turnaround to really get a sense of this piece. There is a LOT of action in the piece... maybe a little too much?

Yeah based on the size of the piece and the cost I'm going to have to pass.

Odd choice of pose and even more strange that you only get a Triceratops Skull? Maybe the next time they release a Dio with a T-Rex you'll get his skull?

I think I may have to pass on this. Don't really care for the pose/base, and the size for the price is kinda disappointing. Amazing detail though. I may still have some interest in future entries to the line though
________
STORE.XXX

Last edited:
I love the piece, but it wouldn't fit anywhere in my collection. Really masterful sculpt though, looks fantastic. Also wish this was a little larger. Great job Sideshow!

like how the triceratop's horn is stabbing into and thru the T-Rex.....

I thought it was going to be twice as big. this is tiny considering it is two dinosaurs and they are up high on the base. 12 inches???? Really, Sideshow, what's up with that? For $259 I was expecting more.....

It is hard to believe that SS doesn't see that this scale is not appealing when it comes to dinosaurs.... Although it is a great sculpt, I think most of us will pass because of the scale.....

like how the triceratop's horn is stabbing into and thru the T-Rex.....

Yeah, that is a really cool detail.

I'm guessing the pose is of them engaging in a furios battle near a cliff side and this is the moment where they are about to topple over the side together.

Back