Tyrannosaurus rex maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, Neng. Is the banner actually made of paper?

And I have seen objects that were sun-bleached, even when supposedly protected by glass. So there must be more to it.

Banner made from fabric. I bought it 2 years ago and just opened it 6 months ago. Sunlight never touch it. I don't know the original color of it. Anybody give me some pics please? I'd like to know what color it's supposed to be. New pics no flash.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
I've wondered about the banner's material myself...I orig thought if I ever bought that piece I would try and suspend the banner from wires overhead...more film-accurate that way.. ;)

I use mostly those new energy-saver flourescent bulbs , nightlight bulbs and a few of the old regular bulbs here and there. I got rid of the big long flourescents...too white..they washed out the color and tones on just about everything. I don't have hardly a window present in my display room downstairs so sunlight isn't a huge concern.

That's really good idea :clap. I'm gonna do it but I need more shelf first.

Love that Jurassic Park maquette too.. I have most of the Dinosaura line, but should have purchased that before they became very expensive!!!!

Sorry for the crappy lighting, but at least you can get a sense of their relative scale.

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

Wow! awesomes photos!!! now I really know what size are them... when I work I will buy all the collection hope I can still find them... can you post more pictures of your entire collection please??? I'm new =)
thanks

Sorry didnt work last time...
hope works this time

DSC01854.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

I dont have any Dinosauria piece u_U...
but I got this!

Wow, quite an impressive collection~~

Btw, is that big T.rex a modified horizon kit or something else?

thank you! mmmm I really dont know what brand is the T-rex, its made of resine all I can say is that its not the original... but I love the paint job, and ofcourse the size!:yess:

It looks like the Darga Horizon Rex...it's pretty HUGE.

I'd prefer the Kaiyodo Allosaurus he has on the same shelf. ;)

Wow! now I know the origin of my T-rex!!! thanks!

but I dont think that the Allosaurus is from Kaiyodo.... I cant find a pic of him on the web... the ones I found are diferents...
and my favorite is the Pachyrinosaurus of the second photo.... I love the paint job! do you know what brand is it?:clap

Back