Twilight Witch King LS Bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone do a pic of this bust next to the Sauron and/or Morgul Lord bust? Gracias!!!!!!

I don’t have the Witch-King yet, but here is a pics. of Gandalf LSB. :rolleyes:

dsc04732copybu8.jpg

:D

Thanks for the pic's! I must say I really like the sculpt but the fact the coloring on the hands doesn't match the coloring on the face is more than a a little disturbing

Now I know that I don't have a defective paint job on my Wiki Bust. I actually did not notice this at first, as when I pulled the bust out of the box it looked immense and very cool. Then I noticed that the face is a blueish-white color, but the hands are most definitely purple and it does look a little strange. A couple of people posted pics and my hands are exactly like that. I also wish they would have gone for a metal crown instread of the piece of plastic. The bust is huge and legendary, why skimp on the crown?

What do you all think about the purple hands?

nah it looks weird the ringwraith LS on the other hand looks the business

I don’t have the Witch-King yet, but here is a pics. of Gandalf LSB. :rolleyes:

dsc04732copybu8.jpg

Wow, the ML looks great, Gandalf "dwarfs" in comparison. Sauron, feh, he really needs his chain mail to cover his peg like neck.

Where is the Fell Beast LSB SS? ( Dusty send message :D )

Last edited:
Now I know that I don't have a defective paint job on my Wiki Bust. I actually did not notice this at first, as when I pulled the bust out of the box it looked immense and very cool. Then I noticed that the face is a blueish-white color, but the hands are most definitely purple and it does look a little strange. A couple of people posted pics and my hands are exactly like that. I also wish they would have gone for a metal crown instread of the piece of plastic. The bust is huge and legendary, why skimp on the crown?

What do you all think about the purple hands?

I have no problem with the colour, as long as I display it in the right light. :cool:

dsc05867copyzx7.jpg

dsc05873copyog5.jpg

Wow. The other LSBs do look rather drawfed when placed next to the Morgul Lord and Sauron. The Witch-King should be the same size as Morgul Lord, no? It's the same dude.

Wow. The other LSBs do look rather drawfed when placed next to the Morgul Lord and Sauron. The Witch-King should be the same size as Morgul Lord, no? It's the same dude.

Not necessarily. When it was originally announced, the LSB line was not planned to have all of the pieces be in the same scale. However, with that said, they now do appear to have standardized on a (mostly) single scale, albeit smaller than the original pieces in the line. So, rather than make the Witch-king bust the same scale as the Morgul Lord bust, they opted to keep it in scale with the rest of the newer busts (including the Ringwraith bust), which works fine for me.

Not necessarily. When it was originally announced, the LSB line was not planned to have all of the pieces be in the same scale. However, with that said, they now do appear to have standardized on a (mostly) single scale, albeit smaller than the original pieces in the line. So, rather than make the Witch-king bust the same scale as the Morgul Lord bust, they opted to keep it in scale with the rest of the newer busts (including the Ringwraith bust), which works fine for me.

I see. Thanks. The Morgul Lord LSB still rules them all IMO. ;)

Next to the Sting sword that lights-up, I'd say the TWK bust gets the most comments from visitors to the Lord of the Rooms.... : )

Oh, sorry 'bout that. My guest bedroom (a themed-room where I keep all of my LOTR stuff), was nicknamed 'Lord of the Rooms' by one of my friends.

All I could find was this older pix:

Maybe after I acquire the WitchKing dagger I'll snap some more shots.

Your room is looking good. I love Jerry's Litho all framed up, looks awesome :rock
If you are going to post more pics, make sure you start a thread in the 'Show your Shelves' section for all to see.
I'm sure it will look great :rock
x :peace

Will do. Should probably get some updates shots within' a month or two.

One anecdote.....When any of my friends are staying over with a wife, gf, or especially just a booty call, the reactions are pretty amusing.

It appears that most of the women find it quite distracting while trying to 'share their wares' amongst hanging fellbeasts & watchful hobbits. :rotfl

Back