Twilight Witch King LS Bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, it's well detailed, but it looks weird. The crown doesn't sit well and why's he pointing? And if he's not pointing then he's about to slash his left hand off with his sword!
Sorry, I'm sure it's lovely :D

Meh, it's well detailed, but it looks weird. The crown doesn't sit well and why's he pointing? And if he's not pointing then he's about to slash his left hand off with his sword!
Sorry, I'm sure it's lovely :D

It's the scene from Weathertop when he was trying to get the ring from Frodo...right before he stabbed him. Looks like a good representation of the film to me. :monkey3

Already owning the full statue I think I will pass on this one. Give an orc - a new orc not seen in some other previously done format - this treatment and I will order.

I don't like it for 2 reasons:

1) The sculpt doesn't have some of that macabre creepiness which is in the movie.

2) I hate the way it tapers of at the waist... Makes it look cartoonish.

Looks a bit like Arnold Schwartzeneggar as the WitchKing...

I was thinking more along the lines of Jay Leno.

9223_press08-001.jpg

Jay-Leno.jpg

Wow.

I don't like this, at all.
sad.gif

It doesn't look like Aahnold or Leno but Gary Busey after another hard night of drinking... and sucking a lemon!
busey.jpg

9223_press08-001.jpg

(And what's with the chin that looks like a b*ll sack???)

Wow.

I don't like this, at all.
sad.gif

It doesn't look like Aahnold or Leno but Gary Busey after another hard night of drinking... and sucking a lemon!
busey.jpg

9223_press08-001.jpg

(And what's with the chin that looks like a b*ll sack???)

Holy Crap it is Gary Busey!! :lol

a rough review. i think it's pretty awesome. and i thought the sw section had mucho criticism for the ss artists. :) :monkey2

WikiUncloaked.jpg

Last edited:
Peter Jackson actually told the artists to design these guys to look like they had been sucking on lemons for 1000 years. So I guess Sideshow nailed it. :cool:

I didn't know that,thanks for the info, I guess they did then :rock.
It's still not something I would add to my collection though, looks a bit odd to me.To each his/her own and all that.
x:D

Hopefully all the negative press will translate into a very small ES :monkey5

Back