Twilight Witch King LS Bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got mine. It's definitely purplish, which I still prefer to the bluish prod. pic's, but I must say Weta got it right with the coloring. The sculpt does look much better in person and had SS painted this white with some purple highlights [like Weta's] it would have looked fantastic. My biggest problem problem with the bust is the defective crown, as one of the pins that holds the crown in place is missing. Without that pin the crown doesn't sit properly so hopefully Sideshow will find me a replacement otherwise it's going back. Since the pin is nowhere to be found in the packing materials it's a pretty safe bet it left China in this condition. You've just got to love the supposed quality control in China...first the obvious dark stains imbedded in the white fabric of my excl. gandalf PF and now this :rolleyes:

Ok Woodsy how the bloody hell do you do it man? You have this already? You are in the UK I am nearer to the USA than you are and I still don't have mine!! What the ****!! :lol And whats more you got one of the 50 bronze turkey and lizard things earlier on too!!!!! Have you got shares in SS?? eh? :lol
Ok everyone, announcement!! Wrath is going out on the piss tonight and don't wait up for me!!!!:duff

Ok Woodsy how the bloody hell do you do it man? You have this already? You are in the UK I am nearer to the USA than you are and I still don't have mine!! What the ****!! :lol And whats more you got one of the 50 bronze turkey and lizard things earlier on too!!!!! Have you got shares in SS?? eh? :lol
Ok everyone, announcement!! Wrath is going out on the piss tonight and don't wait up for me!!!!:duff

:rotfl You're very warm Wrath...I'm in Canada, which is part of the Commonwealth so you're not that far off, only an ocean away....:D

:rotfl You're very warm Wrath...I'm in Canada, which is part of the Commonwealth so you're not that far off, only an ocean away....:D
No ++++ I thought you were in England excuse me!! That explains it all now!!
I'm still going out on the rip though, drown my sorrows!!

Mine won't be here till next week and got an email from SS to say that there was actually 51 bronze turkey and lizards made and they are squeezing the extra one into the box with the Wiki bust for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! YAY!!! :duh:elefant:cut

Mine won't be here till next week and got an email from SS to say that there was actually 51 bronze turkey and lizards made and they are squeezing the extra one into the box with the Wiki bust for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! YAY!!! :duh:elefant:cut

:lol Yeah, I did read somewhere SS had raised the ES of the bronze turkey to 51. I'm glad you got the last one! :D

Right about the time my replacement crown arrives. Even though SS's quality control sucks at times...their customer service dept. is first rate all the way!

Cool pictures, thanks for posting. I just don't like the piece....at all.

And, I'm as big a WiKi fan as they come.

Ok here's some pics they're not great but hopefully gives you an idea of scale etc.:D

Thanks Wrath, the pic's suck but the bust looks good. :lol JK I couldn't help but notice your bust looks to be bluish in colour. Is that actually the case, or does it have a purplish tingle to it like the rest of ours? :confused:

Woodsy the bust is actually more blue than purple which I quite like there is a tinge of purple on the hands but more blue on the head. Don't be slagging my photography skills either :rotfl

Back