Twilight Witch King LS Bust!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Mine today #44. I have to say that this is an AMAZING piece, it depicts the fear one should feel when in presence of the witch king, just awesome. I am totally loving the LSB line right now.

img0171dj9.jpg

img0172gl6.jpg

img0176ea7.jpg

img0177sx9.jpg

img0173wv4.jpg

img0174ro9.jpg

Great pictures, can someone post a picture of Wiki beside the GTG LS Bust please? Thanks :D

For you sir :)

img0180fn7.jpg

Got Mine today #44. I have to say that this is an AMAZING piece, it depicts the fear one should feel when in presence of the witch king, just awesome. I am totally loving the LSB line right now.

For you sir :)

img0180fn7.jpg

Thanks a million!! Looks every bit as good as I had hoped he would, can't wait for mine now, thanks Isildur :D

I'm really having an issue with the purple hands. Are yours noticeably a different color from the face? Debating if I should get a different one or if it's meant to be that way.

I'm really having an issue with the purple hands. Are yours noticeably a different color from the face? Debating if I should get a different one or if it's meant to be that way.

Hmm... I took another look and the pics are DEFINITELY making it look way more purple than the actual statue. Don't get me wrong, the statue does have a hint of purple color on both the face and hands but a tad more on the hands, however it is not noticeable until one really examines it, heck my sister and my dad didn't notice till i pointed it out :lol.

I got it and the sculpt is fantastic. I have no complaints about that. However, the hands and face are way too purple. Maybe it was supposed to be purple but that's not what it looked like on screen which I'm sure someone will point out was color correted, etc. I just wish my Wiki bust was color corrected as well. :monkey2

I was one of the supporters of this bust when the in thing was to bash it but I gotta say I'm feeling no love for it now that I have it in hand. That's too bad because I think the sculpt is really great.

I can only speak of my own, but it is not purpleish, it just has a purple TINT that is NOT as bad as my pics make it out to be. However, others pics do seem to have a heavy purple color to them which I personally would get a replacement if it came to me like that. The color issue aside, it is an amazing piece.

Wasn't the fact that this bust looked bluish in the prod. pic's and not purplish [like the SS/W WK bust] one of the numerous complaints people had about this bust :confused: Though I must admit I'd love to know what the hell SS is doing concerning their prod. pic's. First the balrog bust and now this one. There is absolutely no excuse for the busts to differ in color from the prod. pic's SS posts on their website. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pic's! I must say I really like the sculpt but the fact the coloring on the hands doesn't match the coloring on the face is more than a a little disturbing :rolleyes:

my problem with this bust is his face is not evil enough.

I've got mine. It's definitely purplish, which I still prefer to the bluish prod. pic's, but I must say Weta got it right with the coloring. The sculpt does look much better in person and had SS painted this white with some purple highlights [like Weta's] it would have looked fantastic. My biggest problem problem with the bust is the defective crown, as one of the pins that holds the crown in place is missing. Without that pin the crown doesn't sit properly so hopefully Sideshow will find me a replacement otherwise it's going back. Since the pin is nowhere to be found in the packing materials it's a pretty safe bet it left China in this condition. You've just got to love the supposed quality control in China...first the obvious dark stains imbedded in the white fabric of my excl. gandalf PF and now this :rolleyes:

Back