Statue Tweeterhead: Wonder Woman Super Power statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man ...not sure if I should get this. I do like it ...a lot.

However, I already have the Koto 1/6 scale Wonder Woman ....and I really want to finish up that Justice League collection. I just don't think this WW will fit with that line.

However, I already have the Koto 1/6 scale Wonder Woman ....and I really want to finish up that Justice League collection. I just don't think this WW will fit with that line.

I might be wrong, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Tweeterhead finishes the Justice League before Koto.

I don't believe Koto officially cancelled (nor announced the cancellation of) their Justice League line.

If I'm not mistaken, they even had a poll to choose which character should be up next in the line. Aquaman won that poll, I believe.

...And here's a quote from Gonk from the Ask Kotobukiya thread:

This line has not been officially canceled. But sales were lower than expected for the Green Lantern ARTFX so we're reevaluating the schedule for possible new additions.

Yes, the sales for Green Lantern ArtFX was lower than expected, but the line was not cancelled.

I have the koto wonder woman and some tweeterhead pieces. I can safely say they look different. Maybe it's the PVC Koto uses? It's a different look

I have the koto wonder woman and some tweeterhead pieces. I can safely say they look different. Maybe it's the PVC Koto uses? It's a different look

To me its the sculpting style. The Koto JL line is sculpted by the same sculptor ...and he has this particular style. The Tweeterhead sculpt is quite different from that style.

I think the new Captain America ArtFx looks a bit closer to Tweeterhead's style than the JL - I was thinking of maybe eventually displaying him next to Tweeterhead's awesome looking Superman.

From FB:

"Update:

Hey There, We are running a bit late on our next live feed to you guys, but for good reason. Donna Troy is not yet finished, and when we update you next time I also want to show the "Bullet Blasts" for our Super Powers Wonder Woman and Also a sneak at our new Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Maquette. A real WW live feed! HA!

Thanks for everyone who reached out to ask about it. We will announce the date soon, but it will definitely be within the next two weeks.

It will definitely be worth the wait!!"

Just ordered the WW exclusive through Tweeterhead. This piece along with the upcoming SS WW PF and the Frank Cho WW statue I just received makes me feel all giddy inside.

The exclusive has so many great switchouts. gotta say that cho WW is just perfection.

I was really impressed with the Cho WW. It turned out much better than I thought. Great details, nice, thick body, pretty face... Probably my favorite WW statue to date.

Just ordered the WW exclusive through Tweeterhead. This piece along with the upcoming SS WW PF and the Frank Cho WW statue I just received makes me feel all giddy inside.

That will be a nice display. How about one of the Lynda Carter statues? You have to get one of those, a Wonder Woman collection wouldn't be complete without one.

That will be a nice display. How about one of the Lynda Carter statues? You have to get one of those, a Wonder Woman collection wouldn't be complete without one.

I have DC Direct version and the Tweeterhead running version plus I'll buy the new one being offered this week.

2b05d6e58747b0f3381a1ccc2f0afef3.jpg

6549eb3f7e787ac3bf8f30556ab1a6c1.jpg

a524b33ec60a95ec7191237d6736c620.jpg

84acf4671ea30690eee7c0fbcf1b48a4.jpg

Back