Statue Tweeterhead: Wonder Woman Super Power statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1 of 231 has finally arrived in New Jersey.

I finally received my Wonder Woman today after UPS losing her and then sending her back to Tweeterhead. Debbie has been great through the whole ordeal.

I was shocked when I saw the box on my porch said #1 of 231. I thought it must be a mistake but sure enough the bottom of the statue confirmed it.

She is a real beauty. I was lucky that the neck seam is not at all noticeable with the exclusive torso (just a thin line). Slightly larger with the regular torso but as long as one is fine I am happy.

32079805077_71da1e88d7_h.jpg

Looking forward to my other Tweeterhead preorders!

#1 of 231 has finally arrived in New Jersey.

I finally received my Wonder Woman today after UPS losing her and then sending her back to Tweeterhead. Debbie has been great through the whole ordeal.

I was shocked when I saw the box on my porch said #1 of 231. I thought it must be a mistake but sure enough the bottom of the statue confirmed it.

She is a real beauty. I was lucky that the neck seam is not at all noticeable with the exclusive torso (just a thin line). Slightly larger with the regular torso but as long as one is fine I am happy.

Looking forward to my other Tweeterhead preorders!

Congrats on getting number ONE! She looks beautiful!

I saw this at my local comic shop and was surprised that the neck seam wasn't as noticeable as I have read. Overall, a great looking statue!

I’m still not particularly happy with this stupid neckseam. The rest of the statue is basically amazing. But this neckseam. What a let down.

677e5aa75d4823b2bbfd4568e9556b17.jpg

9964ca7a9c3f5c555f219fd35a7377e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back