Statue Tweeterhead: Superpowers Catwoman classic costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Catwoman finally made it here, and she is absolutely brilliant... TH's superpowers line has just gotten better and better with each release, and this piece just keeps that trend going. Here are my hero shots of her - enjoy!

Thanks for posting these! Your photos tipped the scales for me. I ordered her today. Stunning.

If he meant for stitches to be there they would have looked like stitches and not small gaps... Given the prototype didn't have any gaps I would have to say the factory f'ed up and didn't fill in the gaps before painting her... or Chad didn't want to spend the extra money to have the factories fill in the gaps... It's still a good looking statue.

BC003.jpg

Based on all the pics of her I just discovered this statue line. So all of you pretty happy with her? Looks really great in your pics even with the shoulder seams- I agree a factory ****** up most likely...

I love mine. No regrets and feel like it was good value. I try to keep one statue of each iteration of Catwoman. This is it for this iteration. :)

Back