Statue Tweeterhead: Superpowers Catwoman classic costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't we just get someone to give her surgery to remove the mole? I know someone at work who finally removed a huge mole from her eye lid. :dunno

I’m fine with the mole. French aristocracy used to place moles on their face to express themselves. One by the eye meant they were in love so maybe she’s trying to tell Batman something. :lol

I had a big ugly mole on my back which took like 2 sec's to remove at the dermatology office.. But hey if hairy moles turn you on, more power to ya.. :lol
Ha. It must have grown while you were stirring your cauldron.
I'd love to see you say that to Cindy Crawford if she were standing in front of you.
cindy-crawford-feature-1024x713.jpg

Our exclusive item on Tweeterhead.com is an 11x14 autographed (by Jose Garcia Lopez) art print of the incredible drawing he did for us. As a bonus, one of the folks who orders the exclusive Maquette will receive the original art in their box!!!

Attachments

• CWPOSTER.jpg
    CWPOSTER.jpg
    787.9 KB · Views: 85
Our exclusive item on Tweeterhead.com is an 11x14 autographed (by Jose Garcia Lopez) art print of the incredible drawing he did for us. As a bonus, one of the folks who orders the exclusive Maquette will receive the original art in their box!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!! She's so gorgeous! love it.

Ha. It must have grown while you were stirring your cauldron.
I'd love to see you say that to Cindy Crawford if she were standing in front of you.

I would have no problem telling her she should remove her mole.... besides moles can become cancerous so it's a health tip too :)

I like the curvy figure however would prefer a sculpt which more resembles the drawing

I like everything about this except the buckles on her boots. Those are really bothering me for some reason.

I wish the face resembled the Garcia-Lopez drawing more. She's much prettier in the drawing and the statue's face has a bit more dominatrix feel to it.

Back