Statue Tweeterhead: Superpowers Catwoman classic costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do both the EX and the Regular Retail have Swarovski Crystals?

The descriptions on SS, EE, and BBTS don't mention them.

So what comes with the EX ...that does not come with the REG?

Bag of stolen jewels is included with both the regular and the ex.

yes both have the sparkles!

Thanks! I'm just preordering this one at BBTS then. I'm still undecided. I want to keep it at the 7 JL members and a couple of other favorites, but this one is so tempting. I guess I have 9+ months to think it over.

Yeah but when the price of this goes up on ebay they can always repaint her and sell another edition, right?

Hmmm. Way too many other characters being explored right now to start revisits and repaints. Aside from the modern Batman variant being shown in the fall, I don't know of any repaints

After reading some about this line and how deep they are going, I'm thinking of jumping on these. It's the classic costumes I like, they aren't overly scary, aggressive, or to cheesecake sexy so I can display them ( I have a 5 year old daughter), and they are 1/6 so I have room to display more.

My question for those that have bought Tweeterhead statues before, how is their quality? On a related note how are the Batman 66 statues?

After reading some about this line and how deep they are going, I'm thinking of jumping on these. It's the classic costumes I like, they aren't overly scary, aggressive, or to cheesecake sexy so I can display them ( I have a 5 year old daughter), and they are 1/6 so I have room to display more.

My question for those that have bought Tweeterhead statues before, how is their quality? On a related note how are the Batman 66 statues?

The quality and paint apps are usually pretty close to proto. Nice heavy statues. i have several. I do not have any of the 66 batman statues. You can see some here if you are a member on SF https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=5552394&postcount=27

a9E2HJu.jpg
EKYd8mD.jpg
QjNWoyf.jpg

those are the only photos I have available. I have the munsters line and it is impeccable.

Does Mxyzptlk have a EX version? Also do all statues in the line have a limited edition version? I see the Catwoman one but most of the others just have a Tweeterhead exclusive one.

Does Mxyzptlk have a EX version? Also do all statues in the line have a limited edition version? I see the Catwoman one but most of the others just have a Tweeterhead exclusive one.

Mxyzptlk was exclusive to Tweeterhead online store.

They're all limited editions as most have sold out. The ones sold directly from Tweeterhead will be numbered. Superman ex is also LE of 250.

Here's a post on Tweeterhead's FB page:

Edition Sizes:

A bunch of you have been asking for Edition Sizes on our Super Powers Line. These will definitely be Limited Edition but please keep in mind we've said it before and mean it...this will be the most comprehensive collection of DC Statues ever. If you could see the list of characters for next year you;d be VERY happy and a bit perplexed (they're making THAT character)...that being said. Here are the edition numbers.

Super Powers Harley Quinn REG ED 1500/ EX 500
Super Powers Supergirl REG ED 750/ EX 250
Super Powers Mr Mxyzptlk REG ED 250 no EX
Super Powers Kandor REG ED 1000 no EX
Super Powers Joker REG ED 1500/ EX 500
Super Powers Bud and Lou REG SIZE 500
Super Powers Wonder Woman 1500/ EX 500

Ok but my confusion comes from how their website has them listed. For instance the Catwoman is listed as a limited edition, where the Donna Troy is listed as a exclusive edition. Is limited the same as exclusive?

Most of the ones on the site are exclusives, but limited editions mean they are in some state of preorder and edition size hasn't been determined. In the case of catwoman the LE EXCLUSIVE is 250 on their site. They state in the description what the exclusive would be. It's the same as buy a sideshow piece, the only place to get SS exclusive is SS.

So there are no other versions other then the exclusives and regulars? OR are there Limited Editions of say Supergirl and Wonder Woman as well as the Exclusive ones?

So there are no other versions other then the exclusives and regulars? OR are there Limited Editions of say Supergirl and Wonder Woman as well as the Exclusive ones?

I believe Mr Mxyzptlk is the only one that is sold exclusively from Tweeterhead.... meaning it's the only place you can get it.

Some of the statues have Exclusive versions which you can only get from Tweeterhead, you can get the regular versions from SS, BBTS.com, etc.... Some of the statues do not have Exclusive versions and you can buy those from Tweeterhead or any of the other stores...

As for what's sold out on Tweeterhead website, the only statue sold out in the DC Line is Harley Exclusive, the rest are still up for sale...

I decided to get Harley on ebay for $230 which I thought was a pretty good deal for the regular...

Back