Statue Tweeterhead: Superpowers Catwoman classic costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to order this one. Once I have her (and my recently ordered P1), I'll have a statue of almost every major costume she's had - this classic dress, Jim Balent purple, Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, the Arkham series and the goggle bodysuit look that Cooke created and AH! made famous.

I still need to order this one. Once I have her (and my recently ordered P1), I'll have a statue of almost every major costume she's had - this classic dress, Jim Balent purple, Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, the Arkham series and the goggle bodysuit look that Cooke created and AH! made famous.

You're missing one...

Untitled-76.jpg

I liked Hathaway as Catwoman a lot better then Halle Berry... Although to be fair Halley Berry had to work with a crappy script...

My Catwoman finally made it here, and she is absolutely brilliant... TH's superpowers line has just gotten better and better with each release, and this piece just keeps that trend going. Here are my hero shots of her - enjoy!

catwoman 1.jpg

catwoman 2.jpg

catwoman 3.jpg

catwoman 4.jpg

catwoman 5.jpg

catwoman 6.jpg

Back