Statue Tweeterhead: Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Season 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her she is painted. Can't wait for the full gallery
LVFuOog.jpg

Edition Size is 350... Also later down the road you can purchase a separate torso which comes with the cape, so if you get both you'll end up with 2 complete statues for roughly the price of 1.5 statues.. <-- although I'm guessing on that...but I can't picture them charging full price for half a statue.

Edition Size is 350... Also later down the road you can purchase a separate torso which comes with the cape, so if you get both you'll end up with 2 complete statues for roughly the price of 1.5 statues.. <-- although I'm guessing on that...but I can't picture them charging full price for half a statue.

The side profile looks really amazing. Dead on looks a little off but I mean It’s still pretty great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess Miss Carter must want an outrageous amount of money for her autograph. This new LC WW is a nice-looking statue so far, but I won't get it, cause I can't stand celebrities who are so greedy for the money. And why Tweeterhead would even do a 2nd statue is beyond me. I got the 1st one, but pass for me on this 2nd one.

You are taking this way too personal.

Those are boss. I really like the skirt version. Great likeness too! And the costume looks just like the real thing. And her rack is nice also.

I'm not following.... If I buy two statues and a torso how am I getting all of that for the price of 1.5 statues? $250 + $250 + $125 = a lot of money!

I'm not following.... If I buy two statues and a torso how am I getting all of that for the price of 1.5 statues? $250 + $250 + $125 = a lot of money!

If you buy the Exclusive you get 1 torso and two sets of legs, then when you buy the 2nd torso with the cape later down the road you have enough pieces for two full statues.

It would be three different looks for the price of 1.5 statues- if what is being said is correct.

You buy the first which comes with the skirt, giving you two (slightly) different looks from the one piece. Then later on you pay half price, or thereabouts, to get the cape (which comes as part of another waist piece), which will ultimately give you three different looks.

Unless the cape and trunk piece can be combined with either the skirt or the "panties"- then you would have the opportunity to have four different looks out of one statue for 1.5 times the price.

Whew.

All that said, I can't honestly say I'm as impressed as I was hoping to be with this reveal. The eye direction looks slightly off to me and unfortunately it's baked into the sculpt. Also while the skirt looks nice, that's just not an iconic enough look for this representation of the character. A nice Easter egg for some fans, no doubt, but I don't think I would ever bother displaying her like that. I expect the same with the cape.

350 is a nicely lower ES, but I'll probably just wait for a good deal on the regular- and see how those paint apps translate on the actual production piece.

It would be three different looks for the price of 1.5 statues- if what is being said is correct.

You buy the first which comes with the skirt, giving you two (slightly) different looks from the one piece. Then later on you pay half price, or thereabouts, to get the cape (which comes as part of another waist piece), which will ultimately give you three different looks.

Unless the cape and trunk piece can be combined with either the skirt or the "panties"- then you would have the opportunity to have four different looks out of one statue for 1.5 times the price.

Whew.

All that said, I can't honestly say I'm as impressed as I was hoping to be with this reveal. The eye direction looks slightly off to me and unfortunately it's baked into the sculpt. Also while the skirt looks nice, that's just not an iconic enough look for this representation of the character. A nice Easter egg for some fans, no doubt, but I don't think I would ever bother displaying her like that. I expect the same with the cape.

350 is a nicely lower ES, but I'll probably just wait for a good deal on the regular- and see how those paint apps translate on the actual production piece.

Tweeterhead's paint apps have been great on every statue of theirs that I own.

The face is off, as I do agree the first one was better, and probably more iconic. Not sure what the stand looks like on this one.

Hate to say it, but the longer I look at it the less enchanted I am.

I love the way she looked in the first season, so I was ready to be all in for this one. But the face does look slightly off to me as well. The paints apps only seem to bring that out more. From some angles it's passable. Head on though...

I was thinking I would buy a reg down the road, but now I'm sadly going to pass altogether.

The definitive LC WW still hasn't been made for my tastes. Maybe someday.

I happen to like this better than Season 2. I wish it had been issued first. No need or funds for 2 statues. A signed exclusive might have put me over the edge though...

Love Linda Carter and I love the look of this statue. I just placed my PO with Tweeterhead, my first PO directly through them.
I have Super Powers Wonder Woman and Superman PO with other etailers.

Now let's bring on Batman!

Back