Hot Toys Lynda Carter Wonder Woman discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a George Reeves Superman :rock

Superman720dpiorgnow80dpib.jpg

HAAAAAA!!!...yeah right...when I see it for sale, in stock and that it looks like Lynda Carter, then and only then...Cold Toys...sorryyyy...Hot Toys will see my money. For this company it seem that taking for a loooonng ride it's customers wishes and expectations is becoming a corporate inside joke. Unless they do a superb G. Gadot new WW headsculpt...which to date nothing have been shown so we must asume the original promo photos of the figure of what is suposed to be Gal Gadot...or...may be its her stunt double!!!...will be the final product...I dont have to much expectations or hope for the Lynda Carter version....which I would get in a nano-second if it was a spectacular and accurate HS.

I would buy Carter Wonder Woman and Reeves Superman without hesitation. Batman aside, release these instead of those stupid looking Snyder-verse misfits, please.

Don't care for the granny's panties Wonder Woman but it'd be interestin' to see their take on Lynda Carter.

They could milk a Reeves Superman. Make a regular version then do the Black and White as a Toy Fair exclusive. I would be interested in both.

I think the answer HT provided is for collectors to dream on. I dont see this coming from HT in the next 5 years. Look at Gal 8WW it is still delayed and many figures they cant release on time. I will believe him when it hits the shelves.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I think the answer HT provided is for collectors to dream on. I dont see this coming from HT in the next 5 years. Look at Gal 8WW it is still delayed and many figures they cant release on time. I will believe him when it hits the shelves.

I'm with you here. I don't think it's gonna happen any time soon, if it happens at all...

Agree people are still hoping for Cesar Romero joker. I think we have better luck winning time shares in Bermuda than getting both figures by 2025.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to see a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Hot toys, and have had that on my dream list for almost a decade now, however with all the Marvel and Star wars crap that hot toys is producing, I don't see this happening. As long as there are nutty fans who will throw there money at whatever is "NEW" or the "Next Best Thing", hot toys will continue to cater to them and leave the real fans on the back burner...:slap

yeah don't wait around for this- years from now he'll say it's a possibility...

I would love to see a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Hot toys, and have had that on my dream list for almost a decade now, however with all the Marvel and Star wars crap that hot toys is producing, I don't see this happening. As long as there are nutty fans who will throw there money at whatever is "NEW" or the "Next Best Thing", hot toys will continue to cater to them and leave the real fans on the back burner...:slap

The problem for Hot Toys is probably that the fan-base for this figure is the older generation - a lot of who don't buy action figures, who do they market this to, and how many would they sell? I'd love to get a Linda Carter figure to display with my Chris Reeve Supes, and 1966 Batman & Robin... but can't see it happening soon!
Incidentally, i'm not a Marvel collector, but would like to see a Lou Ferrigno Hulk done by HT too.

Personally I'd like to have a company do comic book versions. These media ones have a fickle base. The Lynda is very close to comic we got. In fact she looked so much like the comic book in 70's there was lawsuits against D.C. For likeness rights. Hence why most toys looked mannish not allowed to feminized her to close to Lynda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back