Statue Tweeterhead: Live FB show Friday December 28, at Noon PST, 3 p.m. EST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
We wanted to wait until the holiday passed to give you all of the information on the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman additional purchase to go with your Season 1 Exclusive.

Tomorrow, Thursday, Dec 27th Lynda Carter Wonder Woman will be going up for pre-sale. This will be the variant wearing her cape and trunks. The skirt addition is completely sold out and on Thursday we will be reaching out to all of you that bought the Season 1 Exclusive with an offer for the cape, upper torso and base so you can create 2 interchangeable maquettes.

We will be talking Superpowers Superman and Wonder Woman.

Please ask all questions here for Live show on Friday.

Does "two interchangeable maquettes" mean I can have two different Maquettes displayed at the same time, one with a cape and one without? I thought this was how it was explained earlier. Two statues for the price of 1 1/2 essentially? And when is the first version shipping?

Does "two interchangeable maquettes" mean I can have two different Maquettes displayed at the same time, one with a cape and one without? I thought this was how it was explained earlier. Two statues for the price of 1 1/2 essentially? And when is the first version shipping?

If you purchased the exclusive Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Season 1, maquette from Tweeterhead (long sold out), you would receive the top, two sets of legs (one with skirt and one with trunks) and a base. With the add on that is available to people that did purchase that, you will receive the torso with the cape and a base. This will give you the option to have both set up side by side.
LCWW600x800C.jpg
SKIRT1.jpg
WWVAR2.jpg

Back